1. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 14:49
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Saying that Donald Trump would be/is a lousy President hasn't been made a Federal criminal offense yet though if Devin Nunes got his way it probably would be.
    address the coup attempt...
  2. Germany
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 15:28
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    address the coup attempt...
    There hasn't been one.
  3. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 15:34
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    There hasn't been one.
    Unless you count the Russian one...
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 15:58
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    Evidence visible in chemtrails, no doubt.
    It's the lizard people.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 16:57
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    politics got him fired alright.
    So if that is ok with you, what will you say when the traitorous present POTUS gets HIS ass kicked out of office, like Nixon, OMG, ANOTHER republican.
    Will it be politics then too? Nothing to do with ANY actual wrongdoing even if proven conclusively in court?
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 17:20
    Originally posted by @sleepyguy
    Here are the concluding paragraphs from an Investor's Business Daily piece referencing the article I linked above:

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/russian-collusion-hillary-clinton/

[b]Was Hillary The Real Colluder?

Nunes, who heads Congress' investigation into the matter, said it was likely that information "was handed directly ...[text shortened]... es perhaps even Hillary Clinton, who sits at the political epicenter of all this illegality.[/b][/b]
    Answer this one question: IF the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting was " part of a broad effort to tarnish the Trump campaign" how come it remained secret until the New York Times reported it in July 2017, long after the election was over?
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Aug '18 19:20
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    So if that is ok with you, what will you say when the traitorous present POTUS gets HIS ass kicked out of office, like Nixon, OMG, ANOTHER republican.
    Will it be politics then too? Nothing to do with ANY actual wrongdoing even if proven conclusively in court?
    As soon as Trump says if Hillary wins we will do everything we can to remove her from office, an insurance plan so to speak. And then, stonewall congress, lie to congress under oath, lie to the American people, then yeah, I might turn on him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree