1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 14:57
    I wonder if justice will be served with her with this administration?
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 17:161 edit
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Before Hillary Clinton goes to jail, first she must be charged with a crime, and be found guilty at trial. Since neither of these things have happened I'd say it's highly unlikely she'll be going to jail. If however Donald Trump picks Sarah Palin as a running mate in the upcoming election, Hillary will be going to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave for at least the next 4 years. 🙂

The tone of your question would seem to indicate you think this administration is shielding Hillary from "justice" This I cannot answer since I'm not a legal scholar. I do think Hillary exercised poor judgement in her using her personal e mail in this way, but....did she break the law? I just don't know.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 19:13
    The richer and more powerful you become the less likely it is you will ever be found guilty of anything,.

It's the OJ/Michael Jackson syndrome.
  4. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 19:221 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    The richer and more powerful you become the less likely it is you will ever be found guilty of anything,.

It's the OJ/Michael Jackson syndrome.
    OJ: convicted felon currently incarcerated at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada.

MJ: Dead.

aaaaand,

Bernie Madoff

150 years imprisonment and forfeiture of $17.179 billion
    Criminal status: Incarcerated at Butner Federal Correctional Institution; Federal Bureau of Prisons Register #61727-054; scheduled date of release: November 14, 2139
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Jan '16 19:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 00:36
    Originally posted by JS357
    OJ: convicted felon currently incarcerated at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada.

aaaaand,

Bernie Madoff

Criminal status: Incarcerated at Butner Federal Correctional Institution; Federal Bureau of Prisons Register #61727-054; scheduled date of release: November 14, 2139
    Good stuff. The longer and deeper the FBI keeps investigating her emails, and the more restricted messages are found, she will have to be indicted, and could be in prison by election day.

It is strange, but perhaps karma, that all the questions she answered in previous criminal investigations with, "I have no recollection of that....", may be repeated and believable by now.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 00:42
    I thought you were talking about Bill.
  8. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 00:51
    "You End Up Believing What You Want to Believe
    You bias your interpretation of evidence toward what you desire. "

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ulterior-motives/201107/you-end-believing-what-you-want-believe

This of course applies to both sides of any issue.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '16 03:20
    Originally posted by JS357

aaaaand,

Bernie Madoff

Madoff made the mistake of screwing over a bunch of rich folk.
  10. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 00:36
    Originally posted by bill718
    Before Hillary Clinton goes to jail, first she must be charged with a crime, and be found guilty at trial. Since neither of these things have happened I'd say it's highly unlikely she'll be going to jail. If however Donald Trump picks Sarah Palin as a running mate in the upcoming election, Hillary will be going to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave for at least the next ...[text shortened]... t in her using her personal e mail in this way, but....did she break the law? I just don't know.
    1) Hillary is not likely going to jail over anything, but if the FBI indicts her (yeah -- the e-mail thing) you're going to see her drop about 10 points in the polls overnight.

2) Hillary is a habitual liar. She lied about and maligned Obama shamelessly in 2008 in her quest for the White House, and she's doing it again against Bernie Sanders. She's conniving, pandering, slanderous, and through and through despicable: a sell-out who does not stand for the ideals of the Democratic Party of old.

3) Trump is not going to pick Palin for a running mate. He knows she's an idiot, but she's a useful idiot for the moment.
  11. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 00:38
    Nope, she has too much dirt on everyone else in Washington. Its all smoke and mirrors.
  12. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 01:14
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    1) Hillary is not likely going to jail over anything, but if the FBI indicts her (yeah -- the e-mail thing) you're going to see her drop about 10 points in the polls overnight.

2) Hillary is a habitual liar. She lied about and maligned Obama shamelessly in 2008 in her quest for the White House, and she's doing it again against Bernie Sanders. She's ...[text shortened]... ick Palin for a running mate. He knows she's an idiot, but she's a useful idiot for the moment.
    "Trump is not going to pick Palin for a running mate. He knows she's an idiot..."

In addition she's an attention-seeker (I could use coarser terminology) and two such people on the same ticket doesn't work.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Jan '16 21:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 00:43
    If Hillary clinton continues to get away with this, then we don't have a moral nation.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '16 03:06
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    If Hillary clinton continues to get away with this, then we don't have a moral nation.
    Hillary wants you to know RJ that a vote for her is a real vote for hope and change, and not like the fake hope and change offered us in 2008

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/hillary-clinton-deja-vu-critics-175618707.html

Hillary wants you to know that she is not really in the pockets of corporations because, like Trump, she is already crazy rich and does not need them like Bernie Sanders does.

And in 2012 you man Trump was praising Hillary after Benghazi saying what a great job she did as Secretary of State and how he hoped she would run in 2016.

So there you have it, if Trump says its so then you have to obey.

Vote Hillary! 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree