Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    21 Aug '09 19:54
    Being able to exchange ideas and debate issues on this site is a very good thing. Despite the fact that differences of opinion are a normal result of this debate forum, this imput is healthy. I've learned a lot here, and wish to thank all of you who take the time to post your opinions. I assure you all that I do value your input, even if I don't always agree with it. Keep those posts coming in!
  2. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    21 Aug '09 21:02
    Originally posted by bill718
    Being able to exchange ideas and debate issues on this site is a very good thing. Despite the fact that differences of opinion are a normal result of this debate forum, this imput is healthy. I've learned a lot here, and wish to thank all of you who take the time to post your opinions. I assure you all that I do value your input, even if I don't always agree with it. Keep those posts coming in!
    I'm afraid I do not share your enthusiasm. The debate forum consists of two entrenched sides, with nothing in common, screaming at each other. I see no exchange of ideas. Only a prelude to the next civil war.
  3. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    21 Aug '09 21:09 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    I'm afraid I do not share your enthusiasm. The debate forum consists of two entrenched sides, with nothing in common, screaming at each other. I see no exchange of ideas. Only a prelude to the next civil war.
    Well, Mr Sunshine.

Thanks for that assessment.