This input is healthy

This input is healthy

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
21 Aug 09

Being able to exchange ideas and debate issues on this site is a very good thing. Despite the fact that differences of opinion are a normal result of this debate forum, this imput is healthy. I've learned a lot here, and wish to thank all of you who take the time to post your opinions. I assure you all that I do value your input, even if I don't always agree with it. Keep those posts coming in! 😀

Ming the Merciless

Royal Oak, MI

Moves
21 Aug 09

Originally posted by bill718
Being able to exchange ideas and debate issues on this site is a very good thing. Despite the fact that differences of opinion are a normal result of this debate forum, this imput is healthy. I've learned a lot here, and wish to thank all of you who take the time to post your opinions. I assure you all that I do value your input, even if I don't always agree with it. Keep those posts coming in! 😀
I'm afraid I do not share your enthusiasm. The debate forum consists of two entrenched sides, with nothing in common, screaming at each other. I see no exchange of ideas. Only a prelude to the next civil war.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
21 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by rwingett
I'm afraid I do not share your enthusiasm. The debate forum consists of two entrenched sides, with nothing in common, screaming at each other. I see no exchange of ideas. Only a prelude to the next civil war.
Well, Mr Sunshine.

Thanks for that assessment. 😉