Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 09:01
    Originally posted by FishHead111
    People on this site are going to love him to bits:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDU9V579g74

As for me:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxbeEy8dMk
    So we have Gregor Gysis in this spot (the man just stepped down as leader of DieLinke (the Left). He is trying to make a point for immigration.

If Germans die out or not is far from concluded. Even on today birth rate and the assumption of a life expectancy of 80 years there will still be 50 million around in about 80 years time...
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 11:08
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    So we have Gregor Gysis in this spot (the man just stepped down as leader of DieLinke (the Left). He is trying to make a point for immigration.

If Germans die out or not is far from concluded. Even on today birth rate and the assumption of a life expectancy of 80 years there will still be 50 million around in about 80 years time...
    The problem is he thinks it would be a good thing if it did happen.
  5. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 21:10
    The problem is he thinks it would be a good thing if it did happen.
    Many European countries have a low birth rate and in the absence of immigration will have serious problems sustaining their economies.

The notion that the Germans (or Europeans) will become extinct is absurd.

The joke in the video clip (never joke when a fascist is listening!) seems to be that if Germans become extinct, then Nazis will become extinct. This is not a good joke and it is a racist one (which is a common combination). There was never more than 50% support for Nazis in Germany (apart from anything else, for heavens sake. the Jews were as German as the trades unionists, social democrats and communists who were rounded up with them) and there were always non-Germans who actively or tacitly supported their racist politics. As long as we have the USA, we seem unlikely to run out of Nazis, not least because the Nazis took so much of their inspiration from American segregationist and eugenicist ideology. In many ways, Germany has become one of our best hopes to prevent the return of Nazism in Europe.

So the video, which is really offensive towards germans, fails on many grounds. Quite how fishface hopes to win converts to his white supremacist, racist cause by circulating this idiotic video is not clear, but does it even have to be clear? He is just a racist troll and a pig ignorant one.
  6. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 21:26
    Originally posted by finnegan
    Many European countries have a low birth rate and in the absence of immigration will have serious problems sustaining their economies.

The joke in the video clip (never joke when a fascist is listening!) seems to be that if Germans become extinct, then Nazis will become exti ...[text shortened]... not clear, but does it even have to be clear? He is just a racist troll and a pig ignorant one.
    the Nazis took so much of their inspiration from American segregationist and eugenicist ideology. -Finnegan

Very good Finnegan you have learned something. And guess what American political group that was.
    The Progressives /Democrats. The very same that Hillary Clinton identifies herself with.
    In her own words : http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hillary+says+she+is+a+progressive&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=082A439F5ECC18401A48082A439F5ECC18401A48
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 22:17

The joke in the video clip (never joke when a fascist is listening!) seems to be that if Germans become extinct, then Nazis will become exti ...[text shortened]... not clear, but does it even have to be clear? He is just a racist troll and a pig ignorant one.
    The implementation of leftist policies usually end up with lower birth rates.

It is a natural consequence of abortion and replacing the family unit with the 'Society unit'.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '15 23:47

Really?
    In the 1930's whites were about 35% of the world's population, now they are about 9%, perhaps even less.
    Follow that trend to the year 2100.
    It's not absurd at all.

http://www.amren.com/features/2015/07/an-african-planet/
  9. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    20 Oct '15 12:43
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    the Nazis took so much of their inspiration from American segregationist and eugenicist ideology. -Finnegan

Very good Finnegan you have learned something. And guess what American political group that was.
    The Progressives /Democrats. The very same that Hillary Clinton identifies herself with.
    In her own words : http://www.bing.com/vi ...[text shortened]... ry+says+she+is+a+progressive&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=082A439F5ECC18401A48082A439F5ECC18401A48
    I suppose it makes some sense to you to identify differences between Democrats and Repuglicans. In many important respects, Europeans find them indistinguishable.
  10. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    20 Oct '15 12:47
    Really?
    In the 1930's whites were about 35% of the world's population, now they are about 9%, perhaps even less.
    It's not absurd at all.

Of course it is absurd. The possibility that Indian, Chinese, or other peoples have a higher borth rate than Europeans may indeed alter the proportion of the total made up by Europeans, but it does not equate to making Europeans extinct you idiotic little fishfaced man. Birth rates alter over time and correlate with economic development so it is not legitimate in any event to assume a straight line projection of current trends into the future.
  11. Standard memberfinnegan
    GENS UNA SUMUS
    Moves
    20 Oct '15 12:53
    Originally posted by Eladar
    The implementation of leftist policies usually end up with lower birth rates.

It is a natural consequence of abortion and replacing the family unit with the 'Society unit'.
    Lower birth rates are a good thing, not a bad thing. Women offered improved economic prospects, supportive maternity rights and services, with improved health and infant mortality rates, do indeed choose to have fewer children instead of remaining as the reproductive cows preferred by the Christian, Jewish and Islamic Right. As it happens, in social democracies like those of Northern Europe where such progressive policies are found, you will also notice lower rates of abortion than in primitive Taliban outposts like the USA.

Lower birth rates correlate with economic development and if you wish to argue that leftist policies produce economic prosperity then who am I to argue with you? The Sixties were the best times for the Americans and British ad it was the social policies of that era that the New Right have been demolishing in recent years, restoring conditions of economic insecurity and growing inequality.
  12. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Oct '15 15:13
    Lower birth rates are a good thing, not a bad thing. Women offered improved economic prospects, supportive maternity rights and services, with improved health and infant mortality rates, do indeed choose to have fewer children instead of remaining as the reproductive cows preferred by the Christian, Jewish and Islamic Right. As it happens, in social demo ...[text shortened]... demolishing in recent years, restoring conditions of economic insecurity and growing inequality.
    Lower birth rates are a good thing,

In a vacuum that would be true. In the end, the planet has limited ability to sustain human life, as well as other life forms. Predation tends to control animal populations, combined with climate and changes in food crops, natural ones.

Germans, and other Europeans, are doing freely what the Chinese government is dictating by force. The trouble is that the European's social policy is based on a growing population, to support their guarantees to old age beneficiaries.

By the way, birth rates in the US are barely over 2, that of sustaining current population, so can that silly Taliban stuff.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Oct '15 23:211 edit
    Of course it is absurd. The possibility that Indian, Chinese, or other peoples have a higher borth rate than Europeans may indeed alter the proportion of the total made up by Europeans, but it does not equate to making Europeans extinct you idiotic little fishfaced man. Birth rates alter over time and correlate with economic development so it is not legitimate in any event to assume a straight line projection of current trends into the future.
    Wow.
    Higher birth rates that go unchecked DO result in the replacement and eventual extinction of any group or species that compete against each other.
    Very ignorant of you to claim otherwise.
    It's happening right now in front of you but you refuse to see it.
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    21 Oct '15 16:55
    Lower birth rates are a good thing, not a bad thing. Women offered improved economic prospects, supportive maternity rights and services, with improved health and infant mortality rates, do indeed choose to have fewer children instead of remaining as the reproductive cows preferred by the Christian, Jewish and Islamic Right. As it happens, in social demo ...[text shortened]... demolishing in recent years, restoring conditions of economic insecurity and growing inequality.
    Just was rereading some of Piketty's book last night, and he comments a great deal on demographics. Despite the breeding tendencies of sub Saharan Africa, the overall trend in the world is nearing sustainability.

As is typical of Piketty, he advises against seeing this trend as definitive, but if it were to continue we'd reach equilibrium around the year 2050.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    21 Oct '15 17:183 edits
    Really?
    It's not absurd at all.

You know, something interesting happened in the 30's and 40's. Lots of whites were killed.

This idea that "Germans are dying out, we must do something!" is what led to World War II. It's an old idea.

The Irish are, as always, breeding with abandon.

http://www.evoke.ie/news/ireland-birth-rate

Monty Python Meaning of Life 4/11

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree