Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 00:51
    YouTube

So the Commissioner of the Port Authority and Hillary aide finds out that her son is on the side of the road awaiting the police to tow away her sons car. In a rage, she jumps in her car, arrives at the scene, and begins to try and intimidate, bully, and argue her way out of having her son's car towed cuz the laws only apply to the little people

The fact that these officers were not fired for doing their jobs and once the video went viral she had to quit her job gives me some hope for my country.
  2. Behind the scenes
    Moves
    27 Apr '18 18:034 edits
    Originally posted by @whodey
    [youtube]S6vlu1FRaic[/youtube]

So the Commissioner of the Port Authority and Hillary aide finds out that her son is on the side of the road awaiting the police to tow away her sons car. In a rage, she jumps in her car, arrives at the scene, and begins to try and intimidate, bully, and argue her way out of having her son's car towed cuz the laws only appl ...[text shortened]... ir jobs and once the video went viral she had to quit her job gives me some hope for my country.
    Maybe, though this gossiping mother hen is a nuisance, she's not exactly starting a life ending event whodey.

Why don't you focus on why some angry nut case can waltz into a gun show, and buy 3 assault rifles with an expired driver's license and no background check, because that's been known to end someone's life very fast. 😲
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    01 May '18 10:59
    Originally posted by @whodey
    [youtube]S6vlu1FRaic[/youtube]

So the Commissioner of the Port Authority and Hillary aide finds out that her son is on the side of the road awaiting the police to tow away her sons car. In a rage, she jumps in her car, arrives at the scene, and begins to try and intimidate, bully, and argue her way out of having her son's car towed cuz the laws only appl ...[text shortened]... ir jobs and once the video went viral she had to quit her job gives me some hope for my country.
    Whoever did the closed-captioning for this needs to lose their job.
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 May '18 12:12
    Originally posted by @mchill
    Maybe, though this gossiping mother hen is a nuisance, she's not exactly starting a life ending event whodey.

Why don't you focus on why some angry nut case can waltz into a gun show, and buy 3 assault rifles with an expired driver's license and no background check, because that's been known to end someone's life very fast. 😲
    why are you trying to change the subject? LOL
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    01 May '18 12:13
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Whoever did the closed-captioning for this needs to lose their job.
    Why do liberals hate so much...why are you wanting for someone to lose their job?
  6. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    01 May '18 14:261 edit
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople to mchill
    why are you trying to change the subject? LOL
    Er... isn't accusing someone of changing the subject...changing the subject?