Thought process of the Right and Left

Thought process of the Right and Left

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
31 Oct 18
1 edit

Below is an interesting article written a few years back about the thought process of Conservatives and Liberals, it was fascinating how different they see things, and how much this relationship resembles a dysfunctional marriage. 2 samples and a link to the article is below.

Conservatives are angry. They are angry about President Obama, about taxes, and about government spending. If it were legal, Tea Party conservatives would like to vaporize much of Blue America.

Liberals are not angry—they are disgusted. They are disgusted by the endless questions about President Obama's birth, by the hysteria over "death panels," over Republican candidates demanding an end to masturbation. If it were legal, liberals would move all of red America behind a large screen where its antics would be less embarrassing.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-hidden-brain/201010/angry-conservatives-and-contemptuous-liberals

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
01 Nov 18

@mchill said
Below is an interesting article written a few years back about the thought process of Conservatives and Liberals, it was fascinating how different they see things, and how much this relationship resembles a dysfunctional marriage. 2 samples and a link to the article is below.

Conservatives are angry. They are angry about President Obama, about taxes, and about governmen ...[text shortened]... ww.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-hidden-brain/201010/angry-conservatives-and-contemptuous-liberals
And communists are in hysterics.

Seriously, I keep pissing my pants in laughter everytime trump twitters.
The man is comedy gold.

And the reactions from his supporters! Haha you couldn’t make that stuff up.
Even Monty Python are jealous.

Moves
01 Nov 18
1 edit

@shavixmir said
And communists are in hysterics.

Seriously, I keep pissing my pants in laughter everytime trump twitters.
The man is comedy gold.

And the reactions from his supporters! Haha you couldn’t make that stuff up.
Even Monty Python are jealous.
"Even Monty Python are jealous."

Yeah, where are the Smothers Brothers when we need them? Lenny Bruce and George Carlin are pissed that they're dead. 😊

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Nov 18

Problems appear when stupid people start thinking he's right and find themselves "going to do something anout it".

Pipe bombs, anyone? Some guy shooting up a DC pizza place? Apparently stupid people are easy to manipulate. Eventually, someone's going to get killed over lies.