1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Sep '18 22:07
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    'You' and 'already' are actually too separate words.

wolfgang logic #^)

LOLWGURANIDJIT
    Retard.

Really. Why don’t you just “fok” off. If anybody wants your opinion they’ll rattle the “schijt” bucket.

Until then... leave. Seriously dude, you will not be missed.

“” - Dutch... but I’m pretty sure the meaning is clear.
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 02:45
    Originally posted by @wajoma
    'You' and 'already' are actually too separate words.

wolfgang logic #^)

LOLWGURANIDJIT
    When criticizing other people's typography it's important to make sure one's own posts contain no errors. Too is not two.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 03:56
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    When criticizing other people's typography it's important to make sure one's own posts contain no errors. Too is not two.
    Oh yes! Haha
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 04:011 edit
    Originally posted by @deepthought
    wolfgang likes to make a hobby of correcting grammar on an anonymous casual message board because he has no arguments in him. I think the behavior is banal and puerile so I was just giving him some of his own medicine. Sometimes honest enough mistakes make their way through, sometimes their typos, but often enough on revising a post I intentionally in-correct stuff to bait him and give him an easy 'out' for not being able to formulate an original thought in his head.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 04:07
    Originally posted by @shavixmir
    Hurricane Florence has been downgraded from the largest size 4 storm ever recorded, to a measily cat. 2 storm.

President trump, reknown over the whole planet as one of the greatest hurricane fighters ever explained: “I’ve got the bestest team in the galaxy using the most modern... I can’t tell you what for security’s sake... but believe me, they’re mod ...[text shortened]... no collusion. Fake news. We won. Best storm fighters ever!”

www.trumpsupportersareretards.com
    Fake quote.
  6. Standard memberSleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    Dustbin of history
    Moves
    14 Sep '18 04:13
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Fake quote.
    Nothing gets past you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree