Trump Countdown

Trump Countdown

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Jan 21

@moonbus said
Just before he goes to prison.
I'd rather she spend all his money while he's in prison.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
The National Guard, Military, and Police will be over whelming in every state.

If things start up they will be crushed very quickly, but of course there will be more blood shed, sad state of affairs for sure.

I am hoping things will stay peaceful, but fear the worst will happen.
I hope I am wrong.

-VR
Depends on the state and the availability of funds to pay for this in-state.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Jan 21

@wildgrass said
Gun control is an issue used by the right for fundraising purposes. Liberals have no path at the federal level to enact gun control laws. Obummer had a supermajority and both halves of the legislature and a sickening tragedy caused by combat-style weapons and still no federal action on gun control.
Who?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Jan 21

@divegeester said
FBI warn of armed protests in 50 state capitals ahead of Biden inauguration.

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-impeachment-charge-accuses-him-of-incitement-of-insurrection-12185195

This is going to be horrible, and mostly for the protestors as I suspect the police and military will clamp down, defending themselves with weapons if necessary.
I heard as early as the 17th, possibly MLK day, the 18th.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Jan 21

@Suzianne
The new civil war is upon us. The capitol building was the opening salvo.

So how many will die around the country THIS time?

Maybe we should give those ultrarightwingnuts Ohio or something so they can start their own country, maybe bring back slavery and lynchings.
They could all march around in Nazi uniforms shouting Sieg Heil and throwing up their arms.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16 Jan 21

@suzianne said
Depends on the state and the availability of funds to pay for this in-state.
You mean the Federal Government would not help out in light of what is happening?

-VR

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Jan 21
1 edit

Trump may be leaving but he isn't going away...you liberal clowns will make sure he remains front page of the news the entire Biden presidency as a distraction from what "your guy" isn't doing! Get ready for 4 more years of Trump front page coverage everyone!

Moves
17 Jan 21

@joe-shmo said
Get ready for 4 more years of Trump front page coverage everyone!
Standing by Sir.

Moves
17 Jan 21

January 17th, 3 days to go.

Moves
18 Jan 21

January 18th, 2 days to go...

Über-Nerd

Moves
18 Jan 21

@divegeester said
January 18th, 2 days to go...
Not even two full days; the 20th only til noon.

Z

Moves
19 Jan 21

there will most likely be some maga ashats detained with guns or even explosives on them.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Jan 21
1 edit

@Suzianne
Wouldn't that be a gas. He gets out of prison say in ten years and is destitute and has to ask Mary for help......

Counting the HOURS now. But what surprise does our corruptor in chief have in store for the last day? Now Rudy is not even acting as his lawyer, so he has nobody to represent him in the senate trial.

With all that pressure on him, the best way out is to resign and Pence pardons him but word on the street is Trump does not trust Pence to pardon him after he resigns.

Ah, payback is a bitch, eh.

p
Freedumb Fighter

50 miles from Lost

Moves
19 Jan 21

@divegeester
A senile child sniffer who is owned by the media and big tech is next. What do the media (see e.g. Bloomberg) and big tech want? Access to C H I N A and it's trillion $ markets. What does China wants? Planet ownership. It's a straight swap and we're going to see it happen over the next 4 years.

w

Moves
19 Jan 21

@rajk999 said
Kamala Harris said that that was one of her goals in office. Not sure how she plans to do it but there many ways to skin a cat.
There aren't really that many ways to remove skin from a cat. And there are also many more uses of the phrase "to skin a cat" than cats who've been skinned. If you catch my drift.