1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 16:482 edits
    @joe-shmo
    Trump is not in the news now, having crawled back into his Mara Largo golf course where he can play golf till he is arrested.
    The lower he is in the media the more I will like it.
    It's funny how you and the other 70+ plus million people are STILL so hypnotized by Trump you can't BEGIN to recognize Trumps failures and outright corruption.
    It means nothing to you Trump pardons people who are arguably the enemy of the USA but stiffs anyone he considers an enemy but apparently that is just the way it should be with a mafia donald in the WH.
    But that is all over now except for the accounting of his crimes and getting the government back on an even keel.

You also don't care that so many of Trumps appointments resigned or were fired for not being ENOUGH of a yes man or woman like Barr, who said one thing Trump didn't like, YOU ARE FIRED.

How can you continue to support an OBVIOUS corrupt POTUS?

One of the first things Biden is doing is to track down the parents of those 600 odd kids still held in cages or dorms, whatever, against their will and extremely inhuman, punishing children for perceived issues with the adults. That is BY DEFINITION inhuman but you right wingers have no problem being inhumane just like the majority of Republicans who gave up their balls to Trump years ago.

So the bottom line: Let Biden go to work without castigating him right now.
    But of course that won't happen will it, since you HATE anything democrats do like having a POTUS with actual EMPATHY, can't have THAT in a POTUS now can we?
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    21 Jan '21 16:53
    @sonhouse said
    @joe-shmo
    Trump is not in the news now, having crawled back into his Mara Largo golf course where he can play golf till he is arrested.
    The lower he is in the media the more I will like it.
    It's funny how you and the other 70+ plus million people are STILL so hypnotized by Trump you can't BEGIN to recognize Trumps failures and outright corruption.
    It means nothing to yo ...[text shortened]... nything democrats do like having a POTUS with actual EMPATHY, can't have THAT in a POTUS now can we?
    A big thumbs up sonhouse!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree