Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 14:22
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    "The rot runs deep inside a Republican party that has not only lost faith
    in democracy but bet its future on rule-rigging and minority rule.

This is an elegantly worded, and very truthful statement. I wish I could express my thoughts as well as this-
  3. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 14:46
    @mchill said

This is an elegantly worded, and very truthful statement. I wish I could express my thoughts as well as this-
    Yeah me too, them guardian contributors and editors are probably working from home now.
    But yes it’s a very eloquent and accurate article.
    I’m not sure what might have happened if the republicans controlled both houses and what could stop them from voiding the election.
    I remember mad Mitch telling his fellow Republican senators not to try and block the confirmation because it was futile due to the Dems holding the H o R. That’s not the same as saying it was immoral or unconstitutional. Maybe in the future the POTUS will be elected by congress if one party has a majority in both houses.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 17:05
    @kevcvs57
    Our democracy is teetering on the brink of failure.
    Even if we win both Georgia senate seats republicans will still be there scheming to take over in 2024 when it might be business as usual for the party that used to be called republican.

It is no longer a republican party.

It is the stolenocracy.
  5. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 18:56
    @mchill said

Hi everybody. Was there rot in the congress for 3 years with that nasty Schiff guy, and hundreds of others, trying to unseat (a coup, they all it in the banana repub) our president?. Was that rot? What is rot to a liberal, anyway?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 19:10
    He has the right to have evidence heard by congress. Trying to change people's minds is what everybody does. is not a threat to democracy, it is a process to insure it.

Even if the evidence is compelling democrats will not vote his way. Even some republicans will not vote his way. I think it is safe to assume Romney will side with the democrats against Trump.

Stop complaining about it. You all are whining about it as much as Trump is. We all know Biden will be the next president. Now most republicans will think the election was stolen much like the democrats thought that for 4 years. You leftist beat your conspiracy theory like a dead horse and now it is the republican's turn.

This is all an effort to divide and conquer with the added benefit of a distraction from real issues. You are all both being played against each other with conspiracy theories. You are all suckers!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '21 20:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Jan '21 08:46
    @averagejoe1 said
    Hi everybody. Was there rot in the congress for 3 years with that nasty Schiff guy, and hundreds of others, trying to unseat (a coup, they all it in the banana repub) our president?. Was that rot? What is rot to a liberal, anyway?
    They tried to impeach a corrupt and criminal POTUS but even if they succeeded their would still have been a Republican in the White House which is what the people voted for.
    It amazes me that I know more about the political system in the US than you do joe, why is that?
    What Trump and his Republican sycophants are trying to do is overturn democracy itself eagerly supported by his anti American treacherous base out there in racist Hicksville. You guys need a wall, just not in your southern border.
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Jan '21 08:48
    @metal-brain said
    He has the right to have evidence heard by congress. Trying to change people's minds is what everybody does. is not a threat to democracy, it is a process to insure it.

Even if the evidence is compelling democrats will not vote his way. Even some republicans will not vote his way. I think it is safe to assume Romney will side with the democrats against Trump.

Stop c ...[text shortened]... ues. You are all both being played against each other with conspiracy theories. You are all suckers!
    Hahaha more political satyr from the master 👍
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '21 09:11
    What about the 8 years under Obama?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Jan '21 09:14
    @sonhouse said
    @kevcvs57
    Even if we win both Georgia senate seats republicans will still be there scheming to take over in 2024
    Are you suggesting the opposition party shouldn't be “scheming” to win the 2024 election?
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    06 Jan '21 10:08
    @averagejoe1 said
    Adam Schiff is a god-damned hero.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree