1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '22 21:14
    Now all we get are election conspiracy idiots, by the HUNDREDS like that assswipe Mastriano in Pa, just what we need another Trump as governor of Pa.
    I just hope voters understand what they are voting for and that would be pretty much the end of US democracy if Maaas asss is elected.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 May '22 21:21
    @sonhouse said
    Now all we get are election conspiracy idiots, by the HUNDREDS like that assswipe Mastriano in Pa, just what we need another Trump as governor of Pa.
    I just hope voters understand what they are voting for and that would be pretty much the end of US democracy if Maaas asss is elected.
    You were an election conspiracy idiot for 4 years. Now you know how they felt.
  3. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    19 May '22 21:27
    @sonhouse said
    The Republic is more fragile
    than most of us suppose...
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 May '22 21:311 edit
    @sonhouse

Sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear get YOU. This is sure to be a Repub year, so sorry, SH.

Judging by the raw numbers of primary voters, it looks like the Repubs are more energized than the Dems.
    This could be a perfect storm year. Looks like it so far,
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    19 May '22 21:371 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @sonhouse

Sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear get YOU. This is sure to be a Repub year, so sorry, SH.

Judging by the raw numbers of primary voters, it looks like the Repubs are more energized than the Dems.
    This could be a perfect storm year. Looks like it so far,
    Really?.........
    Yeah, sometimes you get the elevator,
    sometimes you get the shaft.
    Not to me,
    this Roe v Wade will energize
    many Dems, especially women.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    19 May '22 21:42
    @jimm619 said
    Really?.........
    Not to me,
    Roe v Wade will energize

----------------------

That's what I said too, Jimm, but it did not go that way at the voting polls in the primaries.
  7. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    19 May '22 21:58
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Roe v Wade will energize

----------------------

That's what I said too, Jimm, but it did not go that way at the voting polls in the primaries.
    The primaries are Republicans voting for competing Republican candidates.
    The real test will be in November.
  8. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    19 May '22 22:06
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Roe v Wade will energize

----------------------

Those are PRIMARIES.......
    Rep vs Rep
    Dem vs Dem
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 22:11
    @sonhouse said
    Sonhouse, to make you feel better, just know that in your heart the voters would have voted for Biden if he were running for that office. Wouldn't you??
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '22 22:17
    @AverageJoe1
    I think you don't have a CLUE as to how close we are to losing the US as a democracy, unless you are ok with that.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 22:19
    @jimm619 said
    Really?.........
    Not to me,
    Somebody here is looking like a woman....? Hmmmmmmmmmm
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 May '22 22:25
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I think you don't have a CLUE as to how close we are to losing the US as a democracy, unless you are ok with that.
    As you pontificate, might you elaborate? For the crowd? Being a person who wants the stuff of other people, can you give us a scenario where there can be a democracy acceptable to all citizens?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 May '22 22:292 edits
    @AverageJoe1
    In other words you figure there is a large portion of the US population who would jump at the chance of ending our democracy?

But you didn't answer my question, are YOU ok with US ending democracy?
    I gather you haven't followed what Mastriano has been saying?
    Like he will just SAY he won the governorship of Pa when he loses, causing yet another chaotic spike in our already fragile nation?
    I don't know what state you live in but here in Pa WE are worried.
    You should be too.
    I think your POV is the feds should bow out of ANY state issue.
    Which would mean effectively the end of the US as a country, instead just 50 different countries joined together by the dollar.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 May '22 00:14
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    In other words you figure there is a large portion of the US population who would jump at the chance of ending our democracy?

But you didn't answer my question, are YOU ok with US ending democracy?
    I gather you haven't followed what Mastriano has been saying?
    Like he will just SAY he won the governorship of Pa when he loses, causing yet another chaotic spi ...[text shortened]... y the end of the US as a country, instead just 50 different countries joined together by the dollar.
    The Feds need to only be involved in states to the extent that the Constitution instituted same. States, like citizens, need to take care of themselves, a phrase that libs are unaccustomed to.

As to your question, I would LOVE to have you give us your definition of democracy, and I can answer your question. If it suggests that 51^% of a population can carry the day, I will not be OK with your idea of Democracy. Brrrrrr. Would you???
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 May '22 03:53
    @AverageJoe1
    So if 51% is not a majority what is it? If there were one million votes that would be a 10,000 vote majority. Not good enough in your mind if it was totally proven that was the exact count?
    Do you agree with gerrymandering or the electoral college? That is the way minorities win, I guess you are ok with that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree