1. Joined
    04 May '22
    Moves
    20 May '22 05:12
    @AverageJoe1

In the 2020 Presidential election, Biden got 51.3% of the popular vote, as opposed to 46.9% for Trump. Does that work for you?

https://ballotpedia.org/Presidential_election,_2020
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '22 05:46
    @sonhouse said
    Now all we get are election conspiracy idiots, by the HUNDREDS like that assswipe Mastriano in Pa, just what we need another Trump as governor of Pa.
    I just hope voters understand what they are voting for and that would be pretty much the end of US democracy if Maaas asss is elected.
    Has he been arrested yet?
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    20 May '22 11:50
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    So if 51% is not a majority what is it? If there were one million votes that would be a 10,000 vote majority. Not good enough in your mind if it was totally proven that was the exact count?
    Do you agree with gerrymandering or the electoral college? That is the way minorities win, I guess you are ok with that.
    C'mon, I asked you a question first. I do believe in gerrymandering and electoral college. Now, what is your def of democracy? I am simply getting at what may be our difference, in that I believe that 51% of the citizens of a country should not be able to carry a vote. Sonhouse, that is mob rule. So, what is democracy, and should 51% be able to control the other 49? Two grownups, we are friends, I can play Jerusalem Ridge on my fiddle, we are friends. Can we banter?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree