Trump proves Cruz correct

Trump proves Cruz correct

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
19 Jan 16

Ted Cruz took a lot of heat for suggesting that Trump had moral deficits due to living in the moral cesspool of New York. However, Trump seems to admit as much in this clip in 1999 when talking about abortion. In the clip, Trump says he hates the concept of abortion, but agrees that women should still have the choice. When asked why, is said, "I dunno, maybe it is my New York upbringing".

Hilarious.

Moves
19 Jan 16
1 edit

Originally posted by whodey
Ted Cruz took a lot of heat for suggesting that Trump had moral deficits due to living in the moral cesspool of New York. However, Trump seems to admit as much in this clip in 1999 when talking about abortion. In the clip, Trump says he hates the concept of abortion, but agrees that women should still have the choice. When asked why, is said, "I dunno, ma ...[text shortened]... be it is my New York upbringing".

Hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE
So you must think his saying "women should still have the choice" is a moral deficit and your dammblasted gummint should take that right away.

w

Moves
19 Jan 16
4 edits

Originally posted by JS357
So you must think his saying "women should still have the choice" is a moral deficit and your dammblasted gummint should take that right away.
Why does he think abortion is "horrible"?

Is it taking a life? If so, it is horrible. Is it not taking a life? Then why care?

And yes, taking life should be outlawed, or do you disagree?

Simply put, Trump is a money guy, which is why he probably rationalizes that abortion is OK. After all, who wants to pay for something they feel that they can't afford as a parent and/or a society?

But Trump is really a Trojan horse. Here is Trump praising Hillary as Secretary of State and as a person whom he likes very much in 2012.

Like most wealthy men in the US, Trump is a arrogant left winged Prog who wishes to punish people who make big salaries because rich folk like Trump don't want average people to become as wealthy as he is, nor compete with them in the business world. Notice there is never any mention of going after wealth, just salary.

rc

Moves
19 Jan 16

Donald seems a very reasonable man. Are you going to vote for him whoders?

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
19 Jan 16

Ted Cruz took a lot of heat for suggesting that Trump had moral deficits due to living in the moral cesspool of New York. However, Trump seems to admit as much in this clip in 1999 when talking about abortion. In the clip, Trump says he hates the concept of abortion, but agrees that women should still have the choice. When asked why, is said, "I dunno, ma ...[text shortened]... be it is my New York upbringing".

Hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE
Trump's moderation on social issues appears to be the one reasonable thing about him.

Moves
19 Jan 16

Why does he think abortion is "horrible"?

Is it taking a life? If so, it is horrible. Is it not taking a life? Then why care?

And yes, taking life should be outlawed, or do you disagree?

Simply put, Trump is a money guy, which is why he probably rationalizes that abortion is OK. After all, who wants to pay for something they feel that they can't ...[text shortened]... r any mention of going after wealth, just salary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM8jfZTC6Mo
OK I get it. An abortion thread masked as a Trump thread.

w

Moves
19 Jan 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Donald seems a very reasonable man. Are you going to vote for him whoders?
Trump loves abortion and Hillary, I feel the love of Trump growing by the minute. 😵

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Jan 16

Trump loves abortion and Hillary, I feel the love of Trump growing by the minute. 😵
It doesn't matter. There is NOTHING he can say or do that he has already said putting his foot in his mouth time after time. He will never be elected president.

Bernie Sanders has a better chance than Tramp.

w

Moves
19 Jan 16
2 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
It doesn't matter. There is NOTHING he can say or do that he has already said putting his foot in his mouth time after time. He will never be elected president.

I think Trump knew Hillary was in trouble with Benghazi and now her e-mail scandal and just wanted to help.

Or Progs are just terrified of Cruz. Think about it, if it were not for Trump Cruz would be the front runner.

Think of it, Cruz thinks crazy thoughts like balancing the budget and ending abortion.

I think that classifies him as clinically insane.

w

Moves
19 Jan 16

Trump is at it again while speaking at Liberty University.

“Two Corinthians, right? Two Corinthians 3:17, that’s the whole ball game,” Trump said, as laughter rippled through the audience, perhaps because most Christians refer to the book as “Second Corinthians.”

Trump then read the verse: “‘Where the spirit of the Lord — right? — Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.’ And here there is Liberty College, Liberty University. But it is so true. You know, when you think, that’s really — is that the one? Is that the one you like? I think that’s the one you like because I loved it, and it’s so representative of what’s taking place. But we are going to protect Christianity.”

(face palm)

w

Moves
19 Jan 16

I can just picture Trump walking arm in arm with Al Sharpton singing, "We shall overcomb"

rc

Moves
19 Jan 16

I can just picture Trump walking arm in arm with Al Sharpton singing, "We shall overcomb"
Hey whoders why do you think Donald is so popular, he is popular right?

w

Moves
19 Jan 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Hey whoders why do you think Donald is so popular, he is popular right?
Beats me.

Folks seem to like his reality show but seem to prefer his Presidential fantasy.

Moves
19 Jan 16

"New York Values" is dog whistle politics for "I hate Jews."

n

The Catbird's Seat

Moves
19 Jan 16

Originally posted by sonhouse

Admit it. There is nothing that Trump could say, which you'd not find objectionable. But all is forgiven for Hillary's faux pas.

You better hope Bernie can win, so that he can pardon Hillary.