1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 15:28
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/24/days-into-trump-admin-corrupt-employees-are-already-being-fired-at-the-va/

I had no idea things were this bad in the VA, but after the "death lists", I can't say I'm surprised.
  2. Germany
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 15:46
    I'm sure he's got the best people to replace them.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 15:58
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I'm sure he's got the best people to replace them.
    Hopefully they will be people who care more about veterans than you.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 16:01
    Originally posted by whodey
    Hopefully they will be people who care more about veterans than you.
    I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean - I support good health care provision and good social security measures for everyone including veterans. If the Trump administration can improve the functioning of the VA - great.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Jan '17 17:162 edits
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean - I support good health care provision and good social security measures for everyone including veterans. If the Trump administration can improve the functioning of the VA - great.
    What concerns me, other than care for veterans, is that the VA is government run heath care.

If they put veterans on the death lists, where does that leave us if the government takes over for everyone?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree