1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 07:48
    Because CIA says Russia influenced election...

Hahahaha

God damn, this is so funny I'm gonna open a bottle of bubbles to celebrate humanity.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 09:42
    Originally posted by shavixmir

Hahahaha

God damn, this is so funny I'm gonna open a bottle of bubbles to celebrate humanity.
    When Trump gets done, will there be anyone doing a government job who is not inept?

He seems determined to follow Reagan's playbook and gut the agencies and then later claim they're not doing their jobs so he can fire them all and privatize everything.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 09:51
    Originally posted by shavixmir

Hahahaha

I said it first; someone's gonna off this puppy...
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 09:57
    Never been a Trump supporter, but withall the lefty butt hurt he must be doing something right.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 09:59
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Never been a Trump supporter, but withall the lefty butt hurt he must be doing something right.
    Never been a Hitler supporter, but with all the lefty butt-hurt he must be doing something right.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 10:17
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Never been a Hitler supporter, but with all the lefty butt-hurt he must be doing something right.
    Just to cut everyone off at the pass, Godwin's Law only applies if we're NOT talking about someone as potentially bad for the world as Hitler.

Fascism is fascism, and it is undeniably a tool of the right.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 10:22
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but the "lefty butt-hurt" is precisely because he's doing everything wrong.

If the right had any brains, instead of nothing but greed, they'd be just as "butt-hurt".
  8. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 10:293 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but the "lefty butt-hurt" is precisely because he's doing everything wrong.

If the right had any brains, instead of nothing but greed, they'd be just as "butt-hurt".
    I'm no Trump supporter Suzi, nor rightwing, but the cry babies since the election haha.

Including shavs reaction, he thinks he's sitting back laughing at everything, I'm a couple of rows back laughing at him and the whole shebang,

edit: The right has nothing but greed? It's not possible to parody such exaggerations and perplexions, you've left planet earth, you're part of the entertainment, keep it up.

edit2: Oh dear, kn has decided to pipe up too, haha, hitler and trump, dang it try to be original at least.
  9. Germany
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 10:59
    I'm no Trump supporter Suzi, nor rightwing, but the cry babies since the election haha.

Including shavs reaction, he thinks he's sitting back laughing at everything, I'm a couple of rows back laughing at him and the whole shebang,

edit: The right has nothing but greed? It's not possible to parody such exaggerations and perplexions, you've left planet ...[text shortened]... ear, kn has decided to pipe up too, haha, hitler and trump, dang it try to be original at least.
    Your comment is what is known in the Dutch language as an "inkoppertje," that is, an easy goal with a header when you're standing right in front of it. Still, in terms of originality it does leave something to be desired. How about this one:

Never been a cholera supporter, but with all the lefty butt-hurt it must be doing something right.
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 11:14
    It's so crazy it's brilliant!
  11. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 11:29
    Your comment is what is known in the Dutch language as an "inkoppertje," that is, an easy goal with a header when you're standing right in front of it. Still, in terms of originality it does leave something to be desired. How about this one:

Never been a cholera supporter, but with all the lefty butt-hurt it must be doing something right.
    Analogy fail:

It is possible to not be a Trump supporter but to be in favor of some of the things he does or says. It is a necessary distinction (i.e. not a Trump supporter) to make because the butt hurt are known for conclusion jumping. That he makes hyper-sensitive crybabies like suzianne and zahlanzi (your contribution also appreciated) get upset and sooky is one of the things of which I am in favor of.

Are you saying I'm a cholera supporter? Or do you feel the need to let us know that you're not a cholera supporter?

It was a mistake to invite originality from you, go back to hitler.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 11:451 edit
    What our resident right-wing monkeys don't understand is that Trump is a narcissist.
    So, even though he's elected through the Republican machinery, his narcissism is what dictates what's right and wrong (according to him).

So, yes, basically a fascist. Not so much in party-structure, but most certainly in action.

Now, I've hesitated about mentioning something that's plainly there, yet not talked about...
    Sort of waiting for the proverbial faeces to hit the fan... but we (in the Netherlands) have a wee fascist problem of our own and I can't see me caring about US politics for the coming period.... so here goes:

Trump is going to scrap your second amendment and take away your guns.

A narcisstic fascist can not be threatened and he will have any threat removed.
    Voters aren't a goal, they're a means to his end. He's got all he needs from the electorate, and he will want to centralize his power base.

Within a year or two there's going to be a lot of disappointed right-wingers.. and he will have the threat minimized: no guns.

Mark my words (although it's basically laughter): Trump is going to screw you all over big time. Not because he's Trump, but because of what he is.
  13. Germany
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 13:22
    Analogy fail:

It is possible to not be a Trump supporter but to be in favor of some of the things he does or says. It is a necessary distinction (i.e. not a Trump supporter) to make because the butt hurt are known for conclusion jumping. That he makes hyper-sensitive crybabies like suzianne and zahlanzi (your contribution also appreciated) get upse ...[text shortened]... not a cholera supporter?

It was a mistake to invite originality from you, go back to hitler.
    So how is it an "analogy fail"? Hitler did, in fact, cause "butt-hurt" among "lefties" (Hitler's foremost political opponents in the early 1930s were social-democrats and communists), so by your own words this is an aspect of Adolf Hitler's regime and actions that you approve of.
  14. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 13:33
    So how is it an "analogy fail"? Hitler did, in fact, cause "butt-hurt" among "lefties" (Hitler's foremost political opponents in the early 1930s were social-democrats and communists), so by your own words this is an aspect of Adolf Hitler's regime and actions that you approve of.
    Gone from cholera back to hitler.

As advised.
  15. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 13:461 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    When Trump gets done, will there be anyone doing a government job who is not inept?

He seems determined to follow Reagan's playbook and gut the agencies and then later claim they're not doing their jobs so he can fire them all and privatize everything.
    Those agencies need a good gutting regardless of politics. We are better off with 50000 illegal aliens on the working mans tit than 50000 government beurocrats leaching off of us. Unless of course you think droning inocent people around the world is a worth endeavor.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree