1. Germany
    Moves
    10 Dec '16 13:46
    Originally posted by Wajoma
    Gone from cholera back to hitler.

As advised.
    I recognize your tacit acknowledgment of my point and nod in moderate approval.
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:08
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I recognize your tacit acknowledgment of my point and nod in moderate approval.
    If lying to yourself is what you need to do then go for it.

You haven't made a point for it to be acknowledged. I will assume that you're trying to draw some parallel between this:

"Never been a Trump supporter, but with all the lefty butt hurt he must be doing something right."

and this:

"Never been a Hitler supporter, but with all the lefty butt-hurt he must be doing something right."

and this:

"Never been a cholera supporter, but with all the lefty butt-hurt it must be doing something right."

Obviously there are aspects of Trump that do not bother me but are causing major butt hurt in the left whingers. I'm enjoying the spectacle. If there were aspects of Hitler that did not bother me but did however cause lefty butt hurt then I would have used Hitler as the theme. You yourself clarified your own error (in what I am guessing was your point) with your follow up cholera example.

Perhaps if you could actually state your point I could then further assist in getting you straightened out. Is it that Trump is like Hitler who is like cholera? Or is it that someone who is not particularly bothered by some of Trumps antics must similarly not be bothered by Hitler or cholera?
  3. Germany
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:401 edit
    If lying to yourself is what you need to do then go for it.

You haven't made a point for it to be acknowledged. I will assume that you're trying to draw some parallel between this:

"Never been a Trump supporter, but with all the lefty butt hurt he must be doing something right."

and this:

"Never been a Hitler supporter, but with all the lefty but ...[text shortened]... ticularly bothered by some of Trumps antics must similarly not be bothered by Hitler or cholera?
    You said that if Trump caused "butt-hurt" then it follows that "he must be doing something right." I countered this point by pointing out a person (Adolf Hitler) and a disease (cholera) that have also caused "butt-hurt" but have few redeeming qualities.

In your latest post you disavow this earlier remark, which settles the matter.
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:451 edit
    You said that if Trump caused "butt-hurt" then it follows that "he must be doing something right." I countered this point by pointing out a person (Adolf Hitler) and a disease (cholera) that have also caused "butt-hurt" but have few redeeming qualities.

In your latest post you disavow this earlier remark, which settles the matter.
    So your point is that if someone says "he must be doing something right" then anything Trump, Hitler and cholera do, can be that "something"?

I think this is one of your "English is my second language" moments.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:52
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    When Trump gets done, will there be anyone doing a government job who is not inept?

He seems determined to follow Reagan's playbook and gut the agencies and then later claim they're not doing their jobs so he can fire them all and privatize everything.
    Reagan was the greatest President of my lifetime. I hope Trump does follow in his footsteps.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 12:56
    Just to cut everyone off at the pass, Godwin's Law only applies if we're NOT talking about someone as potentially bad for the world as Hitler.

Fascism is fascism, and it is undeniably a tool of the right.
    Surely you mean a tool of the left. The narsisist Obaba is the one who shoved Obamacare down the throats of the people even though the majority was against it. They even had to bribe some politicians and threatened others to get it passed.
  7. Joined
    23 Nov '11
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 14:511 edit
    When Trump gets done, will there be anyone doing a government job who is not inept?

He seems determined to follow Reagan's playbook and gut the agencies and then later claim they're not doing their jobs so he can fire them all and privatize everything.
    If the Emollients Clause doesn't get Trump impeached, maybe we can send him to prison for treason. http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2016/12/10/world/europe/10reuters-usa-election-cyber-russia.html?emc=eta1
    And if you do not believe he has serious connections to Russia, read this: http://time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia/?xid=emailshare
    Obama waited way too long to open up the investigation but I'm guessing, like so many, he was convinced Clinton would win and felt that opening the can of worms during the election would do great damage by undermining the public's faith in voting. Suzianne, I love your posts.
  8. Germany
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 15:15
    So your point is that if someone says "he must be doing something right" then anything Trump, Hitler and cholera do, can be that "something"?

I think this is one of your "English is my second language" moments.
    I was attempting to explain some elementary aspects of propositional logic, but if my explanation does not suffice, you can read more here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propositional_calculus
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 15:25
    Seemingly in a Fox interview Trump has said:

He doesn't believe the CIA report.

And.... insert drum roll....

He does not require daily intelligence briefings because he's a "smart person"

How funny is that!
    God Damn, I bet you right-wing Dumb-screws are even blushing!!

Hahaha

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38282533
  10. Germany
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 15:39
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Seemingly in a Fox interview Trump has said:

He doesn't believe the CIA report.

And.... insert drum roll....

He does not require daily intelligence briefings because he's a "smart person"

How funny is that!
    God Damn, I bet you right-wing Dumb-screws are even blushing!!

Hahaha

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38282533
    Right now, look, you know, I went to a great school, I was a good student and all. I am an intelligent person. My uncle, I would say my uncle was one of the brilliant people. He was at MIT for 35 years. As a great scientist and engineer, actually more than anything else. Dr. John Trump, a great guy. I’m an intelligent person. I understand what is going on. Right now, I had 17 people who started out. They are almost all gone. If I were going to do that in a different fashion I think I probably wouldn’t be sitting here. You would be interviewing somebody else. But it is hard to act presidential when you are being … I mean, actually I think it is presidential because it is winning. And winning is a pretty good thing for this country because we don’t win any more.

- Donald J. Trump

This new episode is hilarious. "No, no, there was no Russian interference. The CIA doesn't have good brains! By the way, how about another Putin stooge in my cabinet, maybe as Secretary of State?"
  11. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 15:41
    [quote]Right now, look, you know, I went to a great school, I was a good student and all. I am an intelligent person. My uncle, I would say my uncle was one of the brilliant people. He was at MIT for 35 years. As a great scientist and engineer, actually more than anything else. Dr. John Trump, a great guy. I’m an intelligent person. I understand what is ...[text shortened]... brains! By the way, how about another Putin stooge in my cabinet, maybe as Secretary of State?"
    It's so funny!
    Even better than I hoped for.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 17:56
    The CIA needs gutting since obobo inserted Panetta. I think the left will try anything to overthrow this election.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/trump-team-dismisses-cia-report-russia-aided-campaign/?cat_orig=politics
  13. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 18:37
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    The CIA needs gutting since obobo inserted Panetta. I think the left will try anything to overthrow this election.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/trump-team-dismisses-cia-report-russia-aided-campaign/?cat_orig=politics
    Do you, or do you not, believe that Trump doesn't need daily intelligence reports because he's so smart?
  14. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    11 Dec '16 19:07
    I was attempting to explain some elementary aspects of propositional logic, but if my explanation does not suffice, you can read more here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propositional_calculus
    So write your point as a formula if words are failing you.

It is after all "elementary".
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Dec '16 01:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree