1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 14:44
    http://dailysignal.com/2017/01/25/trump-white-houses-revolutionary-approach-to-the-media/

If those in the mainstream media are serious about being objective, and not parroting liberal perspectives, they could gain an understanding of conservative principles and values through listening to outlets like The Daily Caller, LifeZette, and Newsmax as they ask questions at the White House press briefings.

Unfortunately, that already looks unlikely to happen.

The Associated Press—perhaps stinging from the rejection of not being given the first question, as is tradition—headlined a piece, “Pro-Trump site gets 1st question at White House briefing.”

Yeah, I’m not aware of the AP ever referring to a mainstream media outlet as “pro-Clinton.”
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 14:49
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    http://dailysignal.com/2017/01/25/trump-white-houses-revolutionary-approach-to-the-media/

If those in the mainstream media are serious about being objective, and not parroting liberal perspectives, they could gain an understanding of conservative principles and values through listening to outlets like The Daily Caller, LifeZette, and Newsmax as they a ...[text shortened]... ”

Yeah, I’m not aware of the AP ever referring to a mainstream media outlet as “pro-Clinton.”
    "Mr. Spicer, why are you lying about the size of the inauguration crowd?"
    "We are not lying, you are lying. Nobody had any numbers but it was the largest attendances in history , PERIOD".

"Why are you lying about 3-5 million of illegals voting in the election?"
    "We are not lying, mr Trump has evidence on that"
    "Can we see the evidence?"
    "No"

yep, revolutionary.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 15:02

If those in the mainstream media are serious about being objective, and not parroting liberal perspectives, they could gain an understanding of conservative principles and values through listening to outlets like The Daily Caller, LifeZette, and Newsmax as they a ...[text shortened]... ”

Yeah, a politician's mouthpiece preferring to answer softball questions from ideologically sympathetic news organizations is really "revolutionary".
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 15:12

Revolutionary would be stringing Trump up by his balls and smacking him around with a cricket bat like an orange a pinata.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 18:11
    Pissed off libtards are going to have a loooong 8 years..😵
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Jan '17 23:46
    Pissed off libtards are going to have a loooong 8 years..😵
    Four. Four years.

And by then, you'll be on our side.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 00:00
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Four. Four years.

I like the way you think!

It's two terms so four four
  8. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    27 Jan '17 01:33
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Four. Four years.

Or twelve. Twelve years.

And yeah, some may succumb to the dark side... BUT...
    Good will prevail over e-veal !!

yesh it will

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree