Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    24 Mar '17 20:30
    Seems it is a complicated business to make laws...
  2. Standard member vivify
    rain
    24 Mar '17 20:32
    Does this mean that Trumpcare...is a disaster?
  3. Subscriber Ponderable
    chemist
    24 Mar '17 20:34
    Originally posted by vivify
    Does this mean that Trumpcare...is a disaster?
    A complete disaster...so sad

    Make America great again! (Some actually did)
  4. Subscriber Sleepyguy
    Reepy Rastardly Guy
    24 Mar '17 20:44
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    A complete disaster...so sad

    Make America great again! (Some actually did)
    RynoCare is dead. TrumpCare has yet to be born.
  5. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    24 Mar '17 20:57
    Oh, it's irony, sarcasm and cynisism rolled into one on such a base level, that it's made my weekend....

    Hahahhahahahaha
  6. Standard member Soothfast
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,
    24 Mar '17 21:17
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Oh, it's irony, sarcasm and cynisism rolled into one on such a base level, that it's made my weekend....

    Hahahhahahahaha
    I'm laughing my ass off as well. In fact it's going to take a thousand stitches to sew my ass back on.
  7. Subscriber mchill
    cryptogram
    24 Mar '17 21:19 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Seems it is a complicated business to make laws...
    I'd say yes, Trumpcare is dead. "The Donald" is finding out that the business of governing is slightly more complicated than firing people on reality TV.
  8. Standard member Soothfast
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,
    24 Mar '17 21:25
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Seems it is a complicated business to make laws...
    They didn't even put it to a vote like Trump demanded. Afeared of the fiery wrath of The Donald's Twitter-tantrums, it would seem.
  9. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    24 Mar '17 21:28
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    I'm laughing my ass off as well. In fact it's going to take a thousand stitches to sew my ass back on.
    It's Shakespearean poetry.
  10. Standard member Soothfast
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,
    24 Mar '17 21:28
    Originally posted by Sleepyguy
    TrumpCare has yet to be born.
    That would necessitate a narcissist-sarean section, I wager...
  11. 24 Mar '17 21:31 / 2 edits
    And you thought that the Trump Presidency would be disastrous, when in reality, it is a laugh a second as we watch him being foiled at every stroke of the pen by both the DNC and GOP.

    It just goes to show that one man can do nothing in the Federal government Either join the Progressive agenda or get crushed!!

    Say, do we have a single payer yet?
  12. Standard member Soothfast
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,
    24 Mar '17 21:35
    Originally posted by whodey
    And you thought that the Trump Presidency would be disastrous, when in reality, it is a laugh a second as we watch him being foiled at every stroke of the pen by both the DNC and GOP.

    It just goes to show that one man can do nothing in the Federal government Either join the Progressive agenda or get crushed!!
    Trump isn't really a "man" per se. More of a bloviating buffoon who fell into a barrel of Cheeto dust.
  13. Standard member Soothfast
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,
    24 Mar '17 21:51
    Excerpts from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/house-leaders-cancel-vote-obamacare-repeal_us_58d54cdde4b03692bea5563e? ....

    Trump said he agreed to pulling the bill once Ryan made it clear the legislation lacked the votes to pass.
    Have you tried promising the holdouts a pony? Or you could hire Putin's hitmen to bump them off...

    In subsequent remarks, both Trump and Ryan indicated they were ready to move on from health care to other issues.
    Tens of millions of citizens who have medical coverage thanks to the Affordable Care Act thank you very much. Don't hurry back.

    The failure to pass the bill represents a devastating defeat for Trump and Ryan ― and throws into doubt a crusade that has defined Republican politics for over seven years.
    Maybe you moaning pissheads should have...I don't know...actually had an effing plan. You had seven years. Actually you had decades, though you might have been too busy bending over for corporations and billionaires to notice.

    “We came really close today, but we came up short,” Ryan said at a press conference.
    Perhaps you should try Viagra. You've done enough whoring for Big Pharma to deserve a free sample.
  14. 24 Mar '17 22:02
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Trump isn't really a "man" per se. More of a bloviating buffoon who fell into a barrel of Cheeto dust.
    Are you enjoying watching his get ground into cheeto dust?
  15. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    25 Mar '17 03:43
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Trump isn't really a "man" per se. More of a bloviating buffoon who fell into a barrel of Cheeto dust.
    Hell yeah!
    Preach it like it is brother!