Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 23:452 edits
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    " Who gets the most welfare money (government subsides) from hard working tax payers dumb arse? "

[b] LOL...subsidies are not welfare (ignorant) Let me explain subsidies...My state offered several companies in the space (nasa) and auto industries subsidies to locate here. Since then Auto manufacturing has moved from the north down here...we now h ...[text shortened]...
    [b]Stupid comment. Where do you think jobs come from?

Have you ever had a job?[/b]
    No, let me explain subsidies to you dumb arse. Where do they come from??? Tax payers that's where. And why would corporations that make billions a year need them??? Why don't they pay their own way? Because they are NOTHING BUT WELFARE QUEENS DUMB ARSE THAT"S WHY. BTW, now I'm yelling. Where are these jobs in America??? Overseas paying $3.00 a day to slave labor that's where idiot.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 23:492 edits
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    No, let me explain subsidies to you dumb arse. Where do they come from??? And why would corporations that make billions a year need them??? Why don't they pay their own way? Because they are NOTHING BUT WELFARE QUEENS DUMB ARSE THAT"S WHY. BTW, now I'm yelling.
    You are going to explain subsidies to me, then proceed to asking questions...and yelling... oh my...LOL

What about that job...ever had one?
  3. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 23:55
    You are going to explain subsidies to me, then proceed to asking questions...and yelling... oh my...LOL

[b]What about that job...ever had one?
    [/b]
    I answered all the questions for you already because I knew you would have a hard time answering truthfully.
    You tell us if you've ever had a job whodey?
  4. Joined
    15 Oct '10
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 00:41
    Wow...the concept of NO ONE ever lies...@stevemcc...do you infer that YOU have never lied?
    Ok. so the inference is that you know Trump lies and you'd like to make a point that I lie.
    What a pathetic position! For your information; he's the president. But you probably know that ( just confirm it for me if you don't mind).
    He has more responsibilities than me; he's a lier and therefore incapable of fulfilling the responsibilities he has, and you need to wake the f up, clown.
    Do not make any more infintile points to me, OK?
  5. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 01:22
    Originally posted by @kingdavid403
    [b]You are going to explain subsidies to me, then proceed to asking questions...and yelling... oh my...LOL
    I answered all the questions for you already because I knew you would have a hard time answering truthfully.
    You tell us if you've ever had a job whodey?[/b]
    you are a lunatic
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 01:23
    Originally posted by @stevemcc
    Ok. so the inference is that you know Trump lies and you'd like to make a point that I lie.
    What a pathetic position! For your information; he's the president. But you probably know that ( just confirm it for me if you don't mind).
    He has more responsibilities than me; he's a lier and therefore incapable of fulfilling the responsibilities he has, and you need to wake the f up, clown.
    Do not make any more infintile points to me, OK?
    No one has ever been a "lier".

No education equals no job, or low paying one.
  7. SubscriberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 01:341 edit
    you are a lunatic
    I sure can be sometimes.😀 At least I'm not a lying selfish GOP POS as you.
  8. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 08:49
    Wow...the concept of NO ONE ever lies...@stevemcc...do you infer that YOU have never lied?
    I know Libertarians are incapable of seeing nuances, but... There is a difference between never being untruthful in the slightest, which nobody does; not aleays speaking 100% of the truth, which most of us do; and habitually telling complete and easily provable lies and then denying you ever said any such thing, which is what Trump does.
  9. Subscriberkmax87
    Land of Free
    Health and Education
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 09:11
    you are a lunatic
    The lunatics are those who actually believe in Trump's promises and allow him to focus their anger away from the true criminals that inhabit the swamp, onto the victims of the system instead, to obscure the fact that while he is ernestly appealing to you, using his baby blues to look deep into your eyes, his real focus, as always, is working out still better ways to fleece you.
  10. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    15 Feb '18 10:35
    No, its just that you are looking at it in a stupid way.
    You calling me stupid is like a donkey telling a lion that cat's are vegetarian.

One man robs you with a shotgun, my friend, and one with a fountain pen.