1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 02:35
    @metal-brain said
    You hope Biden doesn't run because you know he would lose.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-poll-democrats-elections-2024-b2120493.html

64% of democrats know he would lose against Trump. Either that or they are counting on Trump failing to win the GOP nomination. Which do you think it is?

Hillary Clinton was emailing classified ...[text shortened]... is not going to hurt Trump. The hypocrisy is evident to people less partisan than you and sonhouse.
    He won't lose against Trump but there are better Democrats, so your attempts to read my mind are as stupid as most of your posts.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 02:37
    @averagejoe1 said
    You disappoint me more every day, Marauder. Sounds like the Suzy person. Pitiful. But, what to expect from a Marxist.
    I dont do trial work, farm it out, but I believe I could beat your hype in court anyway . Pick the Courtroom. I will, of course, demand a jury trial.
    If you ever read the US Constitution, you'd know it gives the definition of what "treason" is in this country.

But it's been shown many times on this board that you and your fellow right wingers have little clue as to what is in the Constitution.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 06:09
    @no1marauder
    "Larson wrote in his book “On Treason: A Citizen’s Guide to the Law,” from 2020, that the Framers “had a very specific image in mind—men gathering with guns, forming an army, and marching on the seat of government.” Few events in American history, if any, have matched that description as clearly as the insurrection of January 6th, which, court documents suggest, was planned by milita members who may have intended to capture elected officials."

Get rid of those fukking MAGS, they are not here to hurt ME.
    Trump KNEW there were armed insurrectionists in the crowd so it was in fact an armed attack on the seat of government and if that isn't treason we need a better understanding of the word.
  4. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 14:13
    @vivify said
    Answer the question: if the FBI is a Dem tool, why are they are collecting "mountains" of evidence that can used against Hunter?

Think before you speak.
    Vivify now recognizes the confusing hypocritical hell being brought down upon our country. Why, you ask????? Why are they doing everything they are doing, Vivify?
    WHY don't we know why the raid on Trump?
  5. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 16:14
    @averagejoe1 said
    Vivify now recognizes the confusing hypocritical hell being brought down upon our country. Why, you ask????? Why are they doing everything they are doing, Vivify?
    WHY don't we know why the raid on Trump?
    We do..........
    — Section 2071 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code — makes it a crime if someone who has custody of government documents or records “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies or destroys” them.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 18:50
    @sonhouse said
    @no1marauder
    "Larson wrote in his book “On Treason: A Citizen’s Guide to the Law,” from 2020, that the Framers “had a very specific image in mind—men gathering with guns, forming an army, and marching on the seat of government.” Few events in American history, if any, have matched that description as clearly as the insurrection of January 6th, which, court documents suggest ...[text shortened]... tack on the seat of government and if that isn't treason we need a better understanding of the word.
    Sonhouse, you apparently haven't been watching the news, your administration just raided the home of an expresident. You will recall I have been quite non-plussed by your Jan 6 goings-on, but now THIS story is something to follow.
    You will see where early reports called it a
    raid', which it was, and 24 hours later EACH lib network dropped that word and ALL of them called it a
    Search in the same instant.
    You are part of a hell of a sleaZy society, Sonhouse.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 18:53
    @jimm619 said
    We do..........
    — Section 2071 of Title 18 of the U.S. Code — makes it a crime if someone who has custody of government documents or records “willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies or destroys” them.
    Let's say we travel on that for a moment. Then our real question here on the forum, is, Hillary did many of these illegal acts. WHY is Trump raided, but Hillary was not?
    You are mixed up in sleaze et al
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 19:19
    @averagejoe1 said
    Let's say we travel on that for a moment. Then our real question here on the forum, is, Hillary did many of these illegal acts. WHY is Trump raided, but Hillary was not?
    How long are you clowns going to play this fake "whataboutism" game?

HRC fully cooperated with the rather absurd investigations of her, including being questioned for hours by FBI agents. It seems clear that even after months of requests Trump was still refusing to turn over classified documents he had no business possessing. The fact that a magistrate judge issued a search warrant means he was satisfied that probable cause existed that a crime had been committed and a search of the premises would yield evidence of that crime.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 19:33
    @averagejoe1 said
    Or ask yourself this: Trump appointees were in charge of the DOJ for four years. How come they never requested a search warrant for HRC's offices or residences if there was sooooooooooooo much evidence of criminality as you have been told by right wing propaganda outlets?

Maybe you've been too gullible ...........
    again.
  10. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 20:12
    @averagejoe1 said
    There was nothing to raid. She sat down and gave hours of testimony to the FBI about her servers. She handed over everything that still existed.

Trump did neither of those things. Thus, the raid.

Lesson is that one should comply with law enforcement no?

What would they have raided?
  11. Standard memberBeowulf
    Misfit King
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 21:08
    @wildgrass

Her private server.

oh wait...she had it wiped clean 🤷
  12. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 21:54
    @beowulf said
    @wildgrass

Her private server.

oh wait...she had it wiped clean 🤷
    Right.

Now it looks like the DOJ is willing to unseal the details from the search warrant, but Trump won't agree to it. He doesn't want people to know why he was raided.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 22:04
    @averagejoe1 said
    Marauder off on one of his usual segues, he did not see this simple point I made.
    Repeat: Why was Trump raided, but Hillary was not. Proven illegal acts, the server in the closet. Why not a midnight raid with guns.?
    Marauder, do you realize the guns that were brandished at MaraLago? And y'all bitch at US about power??
  14. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 22:08
    @wildgrass said
    Right.

Now it looks like the DOJ is willing to unseal the details from the search warrant, but Trump won't agree to it. He doesn't want people to know why he was raided.
    I'm not sure if that's true; the Judge gave Trump's lawyers until 3 PM tomorrow to file any objections.

But I won't be surprised if he does object. And if he does expect all the right wingers who have been demanding DOJ explain the reason for the search to make a 180 degree turn and insist Trump's privacy must be protected or some other lame excuse.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    11 Aug '22 22:10
    @wildgrass said
    Right.

You and Sonhouse have amazing innate knowledge

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree