1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 09:50
    @no1marauder said
    GFY. We went all through this numerous times when discussing your crank theories about the Mueller Report and Russian interference in 2016.

Why don't you explain why what Twitter and Google did is illegal? You're the one claiming it is.
    I never claimed it was illegal. Did you claim Russia did anything illegal? Nope, but you still claim they interfered in our election.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 09:511 edit
    @metal-brain said
    I never claimed it was illegal. Did you claim Russia did anything illegal? Nope, but you still claim they interfered in our election.
    Yes, what Russia did was illegal and Mueller returned indictments against Russian individuals and organizations. Here's a thread about it where I explain, contrary to your claims I am "lying" about it, that what, for example, what Debbie Wasserman Schultz did wasn't illegal election "meddling" but what the Russians did was. https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/11-indictments-against-russians.177751/page-4
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 09:54
    @no1marauder said
    Yes, what Russia did was illegal and Mueller returned indictments against Russian individuals and organizations.
    But nobody found any proof of that. The Crowdstrike president admitted that under oath as you are well aware. He said they had no proof.

Are you claiming he was lying? What method of denial are you using this time?
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 09:57
    @metal-brain said
    But nobody found any proof of that. The Crowdstrike president admitted that under oath as you are well aware. He said they had no proof.

Are you claiming he was lying? What method of denial are you using this time?
    Another bit of nonsense.

Were the Russians indicted or not?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 10:00
    @no1marauder said
    Yes, what Russia did was illegal and Mueller returned indictments against Russian individuals and organizations. Here's a thread about it where I explain, contrary to your claims I am "lying" about it, that what, for example, what Debbie Wasserman Schultz did wasn't illegal election "meddling" but what the Russians did was. https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/debates/11-indictments-against-russians.177751/page-4
    DWS was conspiring to interfere with the election. She didn't get to the point of following through. Donna Brazile followed through though. She gave Hitlery the debate questions before the debate. She should be in prison for it. Not sure why she isn't.

Election interference is not conditional because of legality. Besides, crimes are selectively enforced for no justifiable reason in this country. You know that.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 10:04
    @no1marauder said
    Another bit of nonsense.

Were the Russians indicted or not?
    Sure, we both know that.
    Were they indicted because there was evidence or not?

Mueller indicting people is not proof of anything.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/robert-mueller-botching-investigations-since-anthrax-attacks/
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 10:05
    @metal-brain said
    DWS was conspiring to interfere with the election. She didn't get to the point of following through. Donna Brazile followed through though. She gave Hitlery the debate questions before the debate. She should be in prison for it. Not sure why she isn't.

Election interference is not conditional because of legality. Besides, crimes are selectively enforced for no justifiable reason in this country. You know that.
    What crime do you imagine Donna Brazile committed?
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 10:06
    @metal-brain said
    Sure, we both know that.
    Were they indicted because there was evidence or not?

Mueller indicting people is not proof of anything.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/robert-mueller-botching-investigations-since-anthrax-attacks/
    The evidence is in the indictments which I'm sure you never read.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 10:07
    @no1marauder said
    You really don't understand what "election interference" is, do you?
    You still have not defined "election interference". You cannot do that without imposing a double standard and you know it.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 10:09
    @no1marauder said
    The evidence is in the indictments which I'm sure you never read.
    But Crowdstrike said there was no evidence. Are you claiming Crowdstrike is lying? Mueller has a history of going on witch hunts. He is of no help to you.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 10:17
    @metal-brain said
    But Crowdstrike said there was no evidence. Are you claiming Crowdstrike is lying? Mueller has a history of going on witch hunts. He is of no help to you.
    This is a waste of time; the evidence is spelled out very specifically in the indictments. Try reading them. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/indictment-russian-election-intrusion/story?id=61147180

I'm sure you're misstating what Crowdstrike said, but it doesn't matter.
  12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 10:19
    @metal-brain said
    You still have not defined "election interference". You cannot do that without imposing a double standard and you know it.
    You are the one claiming Google and Twitter did it; why don't YOU define it? And do so in a way that it is illegal because if what you describe isn't than it's no story at all.
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 10:22
    "Did CrowdStrike have proof that Russia hacked the DNC?

Yes, and this is also supported by the U.S. Intelligence community and independent Congressional reports."

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

June 5, 2020 from Crowdstrike's site
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 10:53
    @no1marauder said
    This is a waste of time; the evidence is spelled out very specifically in the indictments. Try reading them. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/indictment-russian-election-intrusion/story?id=61147180

I'm sure you're misstating what Crowdstrike said, but it doesn't matter.
    There is no evidence in the indictments. They merely claim they have evidence that is impossible to confirm in writing. It is all based on images copied from the servers. Not that any of that is relevant. As I correctly pointed out to you multiple times, CIA's UMBRAGE proves it is easy to leave false cyber prints making it impossible to find the origin of a hack of a competent hacker.

What Crowdstrike stated was clear. You just don't want to accept facts you don't like.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '20 11:02
    @no1marauder said
    You are the one claiming Google and Twitter did it; why don't YOU define it? And do so in a way that it is illegal because if what you describe isn't than it's no story at all.
    What Twitter did is not in dispute. They admit what they did.

So it has to be illegal for it to be election interference? Is that what you are getting at? That doesn't really make sense either. Even if you could prove Russia hacked the DNC (which you cannot) it isn't illegal if a foreign government does it unless they have a law like the Ukraine has making it illegal to interfere in a foreign election. Does Russia have such a law? If not, it is not illegal.

The CIA interferes in foreign elections. They admitted it. Apparently we don't have any laws to stop the CIA from doing it so it is legal, right?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree