1. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 12:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    The general rate of inflation 1977-81 was much the same in the U.K. as it was in the U.S. and elsewhere in the developed world. This is pretty much the case everywhere that was affected by the two huge energy crises of the 70s - 1973 and 1979. There I have answered your question. Now, do you tend to think that these energy crises were *not* a factor contributing to the U.K.'s woeful economic troubles in the late 70s and early 80s?
    Well come on, tell us what the 'general inflation rate in the U.S. and elsewhere in the developed world'. was during that period.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 12:14
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    Well come on, tell us what the 'general inflation rate in the U.S. and elsewhere in the developed world'. was during that period.
    Ha ha. Obviously you haven't been able to track any stats down. Anyway, I'll settle for any answer to any one of my questions first.
  3. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 12:26
    Originally posted by FMF
    Ha ha. Obviously you haven't been able to track any stats down. Anyway, I'll settle for any answer to any one of my questions first.
    You are just a buffoon.
    I asked you to tell us which other 'developed Countries' had inflation rates = or > the 24% in the UK during the period in question. Clearly you neither know nor care. You are just making a clown of yourself as usual.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '09 12:29
    Originally posted by Sartor Resartus
    You are just a buffoon.[...] You are just making a clown of yourself as usual.
    Excellent point. You are very incisive. You remind me of Nargaguna.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree