1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 09:59
    @shavixmir said
    Well, they didn’t, but they should.

Whay has today taught us?

The US president mocks senate hearing testimony. Making fun of a victim.

The US threatens Russia with aggression.

The US’s Iranian samctions are illegal.

The boots of cars in the US have yellow levers you can pull if you are kidnapped, with little pictograms showing you how to jump out the boot and run away.

Wooooooooooooooshhhhhhh
    You don't need the UN to know that 95% of Yanks are a few slices short of a loaf.
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 10:28
    @mott-the-hoople said
    get off the dope...it makes you violent.
    dope?? you mean kifferr?
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 12:39
    @badradger said
    You don't need the UN to know that 95% of Yanks are a few slices short of a loaf.
    You are implying American foreign policy is insane. From my perspective it is because our tax money pays for wars of choice, but from an imperialist's perspective it makes perfect sense. Weakening a country with sanctions so it is easier to invade (using other people's money) is logical if that is your unethical goal.

Organized crime syndicates are not crazy, just unethical.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 13:14
    @metal-brain said
    You are implying American foreign policy is insane. From my perspective it is because our tax money pays for wars of choice, but from an imperialist's perspective it makes perfect sense. Weakening a country with sanctions so it is easier to invade (using other people's money) is logical if that is your unethical goal.

Organized crime syndicates are not crazy, just unethical.
    the usa bomb the beejeebers out of countries most Americans couldn't find on a map.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Oct '18 13:15
    @badradger said
    the usa bomb the beejeebers out of countries most Americans couldn't find on a map.
    True. Very unethical.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree