1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 00:393 edits
    Well it looks like the UN are now holding Olympics as a way to make an open show of Trump. World leaders are gathering together to compete against each other and to condemn Trump for being an idiot for doing what he said he would do, doing what all Presidents said they would do, even Barak Obama, which is to recognize reality. Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. You know Israel, the nation that the UN created.

Enjoy the show.

YouTube : olympics

After the event, they praised Barak Obama once again as he displayed his Nobel Peace Prize for all of his accomplishments.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 02:56
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Well it looks like the UN are now holding Olympics as a way to make an open show of Trump. World leaders are gathering together to compete against each other and to condemn Trump for being an idiot for doing what he said he would do, doing what all Presidents said they would do, even Barak Obama, which is to recognize reality. Jerusalem is the capital of ...[text shortened]... sed Barak Obama once again as he displayed his Nobel Peace Prize for all of his accomplishments.
    What can I say Whodey? The world is an unfair place. I'm sure the combined world leaders are 100% wrong on this, and Trump and his followers are 100% right. Oh, the persecution of this poor, downtrodden billiare, I'm sure God is on his side. I tell ya, there's no mercy in the world! 🙄
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 11:08
    Originally posted by @mchill
    What can I say Whodey? The world is an unfair place. I'm sure the combined world leaders are 100% wrong on this, and Trump and his followers are 100% right. Oh, the persecution of this poor, downtrodden billiare, I'm sure God is on his side. I tell ya, there's no mercy in the world! 🙄
    So why is it OK for all Presidents before Trump to get up there and lie about wanting to move the capital to Jerusalem, or is it to the point you enjoy being lied too?

And the world leaders were not 100% in agreement. So what percentage should we use to indicate they know what the hell they are talking about, especially with a peace process that has gone no where for how many years?

Pathetic.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 12:03
    So why is it OK for all Presidents before Trump to get up there and lie about wanting to move the capital to Jerusalem, or is it to the point you enjoy being lied too?

And the world leaders were not 100% in agreement. So what percentage should we use to indicate they know what the hell they are talking about, especially with a peace process that has gone no where for how many years?

Pathetic.
    The international recognition of the capital of Israel was supposed to be part of the negotiations towards a two-state solution. The Trump administration's recognition has made such a solution more difficult.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 12:46
    Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
    The international recognition of the capital of Israel was supposed to be part of the negotiations towards a two-state solution. The Trump administration's recognition has made such a solution more difficult.
    But Jerusalem is the capital. Why pretend otherwise?

Israel has a state, Palestine does not.

Palestine has had opportunities in the past to have a state but passed them up as not good enough. Perhaps they should rethink their negotiating tactics and take what is given them and then work from there rather than never being satisfied with what is offered.
  6. Germany
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 13:56
    But Jerusalem is the capital. Why pretend otherwise?
    To further the cause of finding a two-state solution.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree