1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '13 21:20
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/08/poll-78-percent-of-uninsured-not-interested-in-obamacare

What a waste of time and money, and a huge problem for nothing.
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    08 Nov '13 21:27
    Originally posted by Eladar
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/08/poll-78-percent-of-uninsured-not-interested-in-obamacare

What a waste of time and money, and a huge problem for nothing.
    Gee... I never knew you thought this way. Why don't you write another 20-30 posts on the subject!😴
  3. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    08 Nov '13 21:38
    Really, did anyone think the launching of something as big and complex as the Affordable Care Act would go without a hitch?

The number of people who sign up for "Obamacare" will go up over time, especially as the website's bugs get worked out. Right now there are technical difficulties, and many are justifiably skeptical for the same reason consumers are leery of buying a new version of Microsoft Windows the day it hits store shelves.

Much of the optimization of the law can be done by the appropriate federal regulating agencies, without getting new legislation passed by Congress.

Come back in 6 months. Things will have settled down, but at least you'll be bitching in the springtime instead of in autumn.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Nov '13 21:44
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    Really, did anyone think the launching of something as big and complex as the Affordable Care Act would go without a hitch?

The number of people who sign up for "Obamacare" will go up over time, especially as the website's bugs get worked out. Right now there are technical difficulties, and many are justifiably skeptical for the same reason co ...[text shortened]... will have settled down, but at least you'll be bitching in the springtime instead of in autumn.
    "The number of people who sign up for "Obamacare" will go up over time, especially as the website's bugs get worked out. "

I would hope so 6 was a low number.
    Kelly
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    08 Nov '13 21:48
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    "The number of people who sign up for "Obamacare" will go up over time, especially as the website's bugs get worked out. "

I would hope so 6 was a low number.
    Kelly
    It's not like the website is the only way to sign up, but it's the only venue that has had problems so naturally it's the only one being talked about.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '13 21:59
    Originally posted by bill718
    Gee... I never knew you thought this way. Why don't you write another 20-30 posts on the subject!😴
    You think that I represent 78% of the uninsured Americans?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree