13 Jan '12 03:32
    Defecating ? Why not ?
    But thats where I draw the line !
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 03:48
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I think it should be acceptable for both sides to piss on each other.
    Yea, they can blow each others head off but God forbid they piss on one another. 😛🙄
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 03:50
    I think it should be acceptable for both sides to piss on each other.
    The U.S. Marines have begun a criminal investigation. Do you feel doing so is a betrayal of U.S. men and women in uniform?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 03:51
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yea, they can blow each others head off but God forbid they piss on one another. 😛🙄
    The U.S. military have condemned it; you don't?
  5. Joined
    07 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 07:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    The U.S. military have condemned it; you don't?
    It is no skin off their little button noses so they don't really care about people having their heads chop off or their dead bodies pissed on. It is a laughing matter.
  6. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 08:26
    Defecating ? Why not ?
    But thats where I draw the line !
    Now, why am I not surprised that the guy whose avatar wears a tin tit for a hat should be okay with this?
  7. Standard memberspruce112358
    Democracy Advocate
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 08:35
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    What punishment should be doled on these fools? How high up the chain of command are heads going to roll? This saddens me to read about, these idiots crumbled the moral high ground in this one action.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16534289

for those unfamiliar
    Punishment? Someone should piss on them. That'll do it.
  8. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 20:351 edit
    What law violation did they do? All I can find are vague terms in the Uniform Code of Military Justice art. 93 and art. 133. I suppose these laws could be used against them. This is not the first time U.S. military personal showed disrespect toward the enemy. I remember that Gen Patton pissed in the Rhine.
  9. Standard memberDrKF
    incipit parodia
    Moves
    15 Jan '12 23:12
    I think we will find a complete overlap between those who supported waterboarding and those who will refuse to condemn pissing on the corpses of enemy combatants. And a similar disconnect on who each side thinks are the moral degenerates in the argument that follows...
  10. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '12 00:31
    Originally posted by cheshirecatstevens
    What punishment should be doled on these fools? How high up the chain of command are heads going to roll? This saddens me to read about, these idiots crumbled the moral high ground in this one action.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-16534289

for those unfamiliar
    Even though it is a PR gift to the Taliban, they will be expected to, and will, carry out a "fitting" retaliatory act. The Taliban leadership, like the US military does here, may have plausible deniability, but everyone who needs to know, will know.
  11. Joined
    14 Dec '07
    Moves
    16 Jan '12 01:22
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Why exactly is that? Are you opposed to peace negotiations in principle?

"They shouldn't lose their jobs"? Are you serious?
    I'm serious, are you? We should now negotiate with a regime that supported terrorism, and believes in the total oppression of women? We shouldn't offer them room at any table we sit at. It was totally unprofessional for them to piss on these corpses and they should be punished accordingly, probably for something like conduct unbecoming. How harshly they should be punished is up for debate, but I don't believe they should lose their jobs.
  12. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    16 Jan '12 02:561 edit
    Originally posted by dryhump
    I'm serious, are you? We should now negotiate with a regime that supported terrorism, and believes in the total oppression of women? We shouldn't offer them room at any table we sit at. It was totally unprofessional for them to piss on these corpses and they should be punished accordingly, probably for something like conduct unbecoming. How harshly they should be punished is up for debate, but I don't believe they should lose their jobs.
    It's more than just being unprofessional. They did something that they knew of should have known would be extremely offensive and would deal a major blow to US diplomatic efforts in many arenas.

I would say a dishonorable discharge would be appropriate, at a minimum.
  13. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    16 Jan '12 05:56
    Originally posted by dryhump
    How long before your regime is totally on the nose and no one in the world would want to sit with you either, if not for the threat of trade sanctions and other nasty economic repercussions.

Pissing today, defecating tomorrow, when does dismemberment and/or necrophilia step in? At what point is it okay to dispense with the Geneva convention and still maintain the moral highground you seem to believe is your nations perpetual right?
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    16 Jan '12 06:24
    I can understand pissing on your dead enemies, really, I can.
    Truthfully, I'm perfectly more than willing to piss on many of you (really Utherpendragon, you may really feel I'm talking about you here) even before you die.

What really, really, really interests me though is: at what moment did they look at each other and think: "Hey... let's film this... that's a GREAT idea."?

What the hell is wrong with those people?
  15. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    16 Jan '12 06:25
    Originally posted by sh76
    It's more than just being unprofessional. They did something that they knew of should have known would be extremely offensive and would deal a major blow to US diplomatic efforts in many arenas.

I would say a dishonorable discharge would be appropriate, at a minimum.
    "Dishonorable" is reserved for the most serious of crimes. I could see a field grade article 15 or a summarized court martial, followed by a General under than honorable conditions "OTH discharge"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree