1. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    07 Nov '15 02:24
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Hilary, predictably supported the move.

Bernie did not give a definitive response; he is in danger of losing my vote unless he takes a firm opposition stance. It's good that he has a " nightmare is that we get sucked into a never-ending war in that part of the world.” but he has to recognize that escalations such as these are precisely what can lead t ...[text shortened]... ://www.bloomberg.com/politics/trackers/2015-10-31/hillary-clinton-backs-obama-on-troops-to-syria
    Russia is already there. What are we needed for?
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    07 Nov '15 05:26
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/30/us-mideast-crisis-syria-iran-idUSKCN0SN2Z620151030

Sigh. The man elected to end American participation in wars in the Middle East is expanding it instead.
    This is a mistake on Obama's part. Syria is of little strategic value to the USA. This move is a waste of resources.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    07 Nov '15 22:28
    Originally posted by bill718
    This is a mistake on Obama's part. Syria is of little strategic value to the USA. This move is a waste of resources.
    Is it any more a waste, than our massive base at Ramstein, Gemany?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree