1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    03 Nov '14 14:41
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2814595/ISIS-plotting-online-kill-Western-civilians-EBOLA-poisoned-needles-Spanish-security-chief-warns.html#ixzz3HjWH11sl

I can't but feel vidicated for thinking that an Islamic terrorist group like ISIS might try to use Ebola as a means of killing people in the US.

As I recall, I received nothing but derision.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Nov '14 15:25
    Originally posted by whodey
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2814595/ISIS-plotting-online-kill-Western-civilians-EBOLA-poisoned-needles-Spanish-security-chief-warns.html#ixzz3HjWH11sl

I can't but feel vidicated for thinking that an Islamic terrorist group like ISIS might try to use Ebola as a means of killing people in the US.

so you need to worry that a terrorist might get close enough to you to poke you with an ebol-y needle ?

don't you think that if a terrorist wanting to kill you gets within striking distance from you, you might not care too much about the flavor of the poison on the needle?
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Nov '14 15:26

also, you sound too happy about the thought that terrorists are planning to kill people.

how about you tone the enthusiasm down a little, you psycho?
  4. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    03 Nov '14 15:43

Congratulations, your mindset is comparable to that of an ISIS terrorist.

A great day indeed.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    03 Nov '14 16:45
    And now you get to share that derision with the Spanish security chief. Congratulations!
  6. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 06:431 edit
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Congratulations, your mindset is comparable to that of an ISIS terrorist.

A great day indeed.
    Do you think it's better to be ignorant of an enemies mindset? The point is to know your enemy, not be like your enemy.
  7. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 07:12
    Originally posted by lemon lime
    Do you think it's better to be ignorant of an enemies mindset? The point is to know your enemy, not be like your enemy.
    True, it’s good to be aware of what an enemy might do.

So, I present you with the possibility that ISIS might get some nuclear weapons and blow us all away (I also said this in the original thread, but I can’t be bothered to look up that thread).

Now what? Here are two life threatening things that ISIS may or may not do. What now? Now that we’ve scared each other, tell me, what now?

Whodey appears to have the answer. According to him, since Islam follows Muhammed and Muhammed was a very, very bad man we should be “intolerant” of Islam. I’ve asked him (tens of times, I reckon) what that means in practice, but he refuses to answer. What do you think he’ll answer when you ask him what we have to do about the dangers of ISIS? I don’t know, but I bet it’s somehow all Obama’s fault. And progressives in general. And aliens.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 08:57
    I know you
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 12:01

So, I present you with the possibility that ISIS might get some nuclear weapons and blow us all away (I also said this in the original thread, but I can’t be bothered to look up that thread).

Now what? Here are two life threatening things that ISIS may or may not do. What now? Now that we’ve ...[text shortened]... I don’t know, but I bet it’s somehow all Obama’s fault. And progressives in general. And aliens.
    What should we do collectively?

Well I'm not a collectivist. Each person must decide on his own what to do.

Individual free choice and critical thinking are two very scary words for most collectivists. 😲
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 12:25

Individual free choice and critical thinking are two very scary words for most collectivists. 😲
    as long as you live in a society you check your decisions against that society rules and needs.

nobody says you must be a mindless drone and obey the overmind, just like nobody is idiotic enough to believe one can make his own choices with absolutely no interference from society. normal people are close to a center, either left or right of it.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    04 Nov '14 12:382 edits

You spineless weakling.

From Thread 161274 page 1: "Now we either embrace this religious theology and be tolerant of it, or we don't."

What did you mean by this?

And what should be done about the threat concerning ISIS using Ebola?
  12. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 00:201 edit
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I know you
    I know you too. You're the guy who told me no one says everything came from nothing, and then you posted a link to an article that said everything came from nothing.
  13. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 00:22

Now what? Here are two life threatening things that ISIS may or may not do. What now? Now that we’ve ...[text shortened]... I don’t know, but I bet it’s somehow all Obama’s fault. And progressives in general. And aliens.
    Everyone knows nothing is Obamas' fault, so how can you even suggest anyone might think that?
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 06:40
    Everyone knows nothing is Obamas' fault, so how can you even suggest anyone might think that?
    Because it's Whodey I was talking about.
  15. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    05 Nov '14 09:36

Uh... if you need the Daily mail to feel vindicated, you have bigger issues to deal with than Ebola...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree