1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 10:111 edit
    ...at your own peril.

I'm telling you right now. He wins, he kills jobs, health care, Medicare, economic growth, and any chance the middle class has at survival. This guy is the herald of the destruction of America.

I want the best for America. 75% of Europeans want Obama. Europe is in the trash heap. You need look no further than there to see our future if Obama wins.

Good luck to you all. Romney wins, the people who drive this economy can have some confidence in the American economy. Obama wins - I'm telling you, clear as day - they'll find another place to be confident in. You can scarcely do a more hurtful thing to your own interests than vote for Obama.

EDIT: And if you come for mine, I'm going to have something to say about it.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 14:50
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    ...at your own peril.

I'm telling you right now. He wins, he kills jobs, health care, Medicare, economic growth, and any chance the middle class has at survival. This guy is the herald of the destruction of America.

I want the best for America. 75% of Europeans want Obama. Europe is in the trash heap. You need look no further than there t ...[text shortened]... for Obama.

5 million jobs added since the first quarter of 2010. Some "job killing" he's doing.

Most businessmen aren't nuts like you; they aren't going to take their ball and go ....................... where exactly?

Four more years.
  3. Joined
    17 Mar '08
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 17:13
    If i was american i would never vote for obama. Even less for Romney.
    How can you trust people ready to waste 1 billion dollars each for their own advertisement?
    And they're both right wing
  4. Germany
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 17:20
    Choosing between Obama and Romney is like choosing between eating a turd and eating a turd and kicking yourself in the face. Both are unpleasant, but at least the preferred option is obvious. Though if I was American, I would most likely not vote at all to not legitimize a flawed system.
  5. Germany
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 17:22
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    5 million jobs added since the first quarter of 2010. Some "job killing" he's doing.

Most businessmen aren't nuts like you; they aren't going to take their ball and go ....................... where exactly?

Four more years.
    They will go to Europe, apparently there is lots of work in the waste disposal sector.
  6. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 18:08
    ...at your own peril.

I want the best for America. 75% of Europeans want Obama. Europe is in the trash heap. You need look no further than there t ...[text shortened]... for Obama.

You misspelled "Romney" in the title
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Shoot the Squatters?
    tinyurl.com/43m7k8bw
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 18:091 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder

Four more years.
    Antarctica probably has low taxes.

Or those charter cities in Honduras. Mara Salvatrucha might hook up big business by not extorting them too often. That's kinda like low taxes.
  8. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 18:11
    ...at your own peril.

The whining!!! Make it stop!!!!
  9. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 22:33
    75% of Europeans want Obama, as a reason to vote for Mitt?

Either that is a slur on the intelligence of Europeans or ignorance on your behalf.

In Europe we have higher life expectancy than Americans, greater levels of literacy and numeracy, lower infant mortality, fewer homicides, less obesity, less teenage pregnancy, greater levels of trust, lower levels mental problems and alcohol dependency and far greater social mobility.

One reason for this is that our societies are more equal. Obama may not be perfect but Obama-care and his spending strategies are designed at reducing inequality and that what makes him attractive to European voters.
  10. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '12 22:37
    Originally posted by invigorate
    In Europe we have higher life expectancy than Americans, greater levels of literacy and numeracy, lower infant mortality, fewer homicides, less obesity, less teenage pregnancy, greater levels of trust, lower levels mental problems and alcohol dependency and far greater social mobility.
    Well, that doesn't matter because we're #1 USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

😛😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree