1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Jun '18 20:28
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Marauder would fit in well as one of these swamp creatures, as if anyone gives a damn about his clever lawyer double speak as making a difference regarding the obvious truth.

Till this day he thinks he was a good apologist for Hillary.
    As you know, but don't feel the need to stop lying about the subject anyway, I don't particularly care for HRC and have never voted for her despite having four opportunities to do so.

It seems the IG's report, which right wingers like Mott were anxiously awaiting, strongly supports my conclusions from two years ago.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 07:03
    Originally posted by @no1marauder
    Sure that's possible, sometimes it is hard to say when you knew something.

If someone asked me whether I knew on January 1st, 2018 Aaron Rodgers was dating Danica Patrick, I'd have a hard time answering. I know it now but I'm not sure if I knew it then.
    Did Aaron Rodgers post a picture of his penis online that turned into a huge scandal?
    Weiner is not somebody you just forget. Even his name sounds like a penis. I don't think Comey can use forgetfulness as an excuse if Flynn can't. Forgetting the big Weiner is like forgetting who OJ Simpson is.

Don't you think you are applying a double standard with Comey and Flynn?
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 07:131 edit
    Originally posted by @metal-brain
    Did Aaron Rodgers post a picture of his penis online that turned into a huge scandal?
    Weiner is not somebody you just forget. Even his name sounds like a penis. I don't think Comey can use forgetfulness as an excuse if Flynn can't. Forgetting the big Weiner is like forgetting who OJ Simpson is.

Don't you think you are applying a double standard with Comey and Flynn?
    No, I don't.

It didn't slip Flynn's mind that he was talking to the Russian Ambassador about sanctions a few weeks before his interview with the FBI agents.

Maybe Comey wasn't as fixated on prurient scandals as you are.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 07:28
    No, I don't.

It didn't slip Flynn's mind that he was talking to the Russian Ambassador about sanctions a few weeks before his interview with the FBI agents.

Maybe Comey wasn't as fixated on prurient scandals as you are.
    Was it really only 3 weeks before? What is your source of info?
  5. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 07:401 edit
    Was it really only 3 weeks before? What is your source of info?
    Jesus H Christ, try looking it up. It's in the plea documents I already gave you the link to.

If my memory serves me, the conversation between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador was on December 28, 2016 and he was questioned by the FBI somewhere around January 22, 2017.

EDIT: After spending 30 seconds Googling it, there were two conversations he lied about on December 22 and 29, 2016 and he was questioned by the FBI on January 24, 2017
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 08:27
    Jesus H Christ, try looking it up. It's in the plea documents I already gave you the link to.

If my memory serves me, the conversation between Flynn and the Russian Ambassador was on December 28, 2016 and he was questioned by the FBI somewhere around January 22, 2017.

EDIT: After spending 30 seconds Googling it, there were two conversations he lied about on December 22 and 29, 2016 and he was questioned by the FBI on January 24, 2017
    Since your memory doesn't serve you right can you provide me with the link?
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 08:30
    Since your memory doesn't serve you right can you provide me with the link?
    Not at this time; I can't do links from my phone.

Google it.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 13:281 edit
    Not at this time; I can't do links from my phone.

Google it.
    It was closer to 4 weeks, not 3 and Flynn gave a voluntary interview to the FBI. Trump will not make that mistake unless he gets the same conditions as HRC with the Bengazi interview according to Guiliani. He will assume all phones were tapped if he did anything wrong.

Comey is a turd. Dems hated him when they thought he helped Trump win, then they loved him for turning against Trump after he was fired. They were right the first time.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/05/568319589/the-10-events-you-need-to-know-to-understand-the-michael-flynn-story
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 13:58
    It was closer to 4 weeks, not 3 and Flynn gave a voluntary interview to the FBI. Trump will not make that mistake unless he gets the same conditions as HRC with the Bengazi interview according to Guiliani. He will assume all phones were tapped if he did anything wrong.

Comey is a turd. Dems hated him when they thought he helped Trump win, then they ...[text shortened]... pr.org/2017/12/05/568319589/the-10-events-you-need-to-know-to-understand-the-michael-flynn-story
    You said 3 weeks; I said a "few weeks".

You believe anything Giuliani says? LMAO!

In all likelihood, Comey did help Trump win though I don't think he was consciously trying to do so. Anyway, Comey made some errors in judgment but that doesn't change the fact that Trump fired him because he wouldn't kill the Russia collusion investigation. That is what we call "obstruction of justice".
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '18 14:21
    You said 3 weeks; I said a "few weeks".

You believe anything Giuliani says? LMAO!

In all likelihood, Comey did help Trump win though I don't think he was consciously trying to do so. Anyway, Comey made some errors in judgment but that doesn't change the fact that Trump fired him because he wouldn't kill the Russia collusion investigation. That is what we call "obstruction of justice".
    You believe anything Comey says? LOL!

Trump fired Comey because he fires people he doesn't like. That is his MO, kind of like the Apprentice.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree