1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 17:501 edit
    Frustrated American voters are demanding outsiders take charge of things in the White House and Congress, I share their frustration up to a point, but would remind everyone that bringing a whole new team will also bring in a group of inexperienced people working under the same set of rules as before, with the same opportunities, loopholes, privileges, and chances for backroom deals as the old group had. Human nature being what it is, how long will it take for this new team starts to take advantage of the system, just as the old one did (I'd wager not very long!) Rather than outsiders, maybe what we really need is more disclosure, greater accountability, and less classification of politically damaging information under the guise of "national security" -JMHO
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    10 Apr '16 20:54
    I believe Bernie is promising to actually change some of the rules (and he is not exactly an outsider is he?)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree