3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 11:48
    @earl-of-trumps said
    "How long do we have to keep this up?"

If he wins, dear, forever - or until the dems replace him with Harris. Oy
    Why does he stay home, hardly leaves Delaware. He is home because he is weak and fragile. Imagine a man like this going into the White House and having servants waiting on him all over the place. I don’t know how you folks want him leading. He mentioned a dark winter at the debate. Have you ever heard Trump say anything negative? I’ll take the positive guy.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 13:481 edit
    @averagejoe1 Have you ever heard Trump say anything negative?
    LMFAO. You are not worth debating.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 14:44
    @AverageJoe1 - Why does he stay home, hardly leaves Delaware.

Sure sounds strange for a man that owns his own B737, eh?

A new B737 costs $99 million. A used B7373, like Epstein's, is worth about $50 million.
    This B737 is an unused trinket that only a $billionaire can afford. I'd love to see what Joe has in his offshore accounts.
  6. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 14:50
    @vivify said
    LMFAO. You are not worth debating.
    Oh yeah?!?
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 14:50
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @AverageJoe1 - Why does he stay home, hardly leaves Delaware.

Sure sounds strange for a man that owns his own B737, eh?

A new B737 costs $99 million. A used B7373, like Epstein's, is worth about $50 million.
    This B737 is an unused trinket that only a $billionaire can afford. I'd love to see what Joe has in his offshore accounts.
    Of course, he doesn't own it, KaiserAir, Inc does:

"For the time being, he has recently been seen boarding and deplaning from a Boeing 737-59D that was delivered in 1991, according to records from the Federal Aviation Administration.

According to the website of KaiserAir, Inc., the current operator, the typical configuration for charters is 60 seats arranged in a 2 x 2 layout, comparable to what you find in first class on a short-haul domestic airliner. It’s also possible the cabin has been modified, perhaps adding banks of facing seats, conference tables and so forth.

One of three 737s in Kaiser’s fleet, typical use, according to the company, includes VIP charters for corporations, athletic teams, families and other large groups."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/douggollan/2020/10/04/heres-the-interesting-history-of-joe-bidens-private-jet/#47e3c3cb1d88

Come clean and tell us what right wing website you read this on and so gullibly believed.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 15:11
    @averagejoe1 said
    Why does he stay home, hardly leaves Delaware. He is home because he is weak and fragile. Imagine a man like this going into the White House and having servants waiting on him all over the place. I don’t know how you folks want him leading. He mentioned a dark winter at the debate. Have you ever heard Trump say anything negative? I’ll take the positive guy.
    Here's a list of Biden's and other members of his campaign's air travels in the last month and a half:
    https://jettip.net/blog/tracking-the-2020-us-presidential-campaign-aircraft

I count 18 air trips by Joe Biden since September 17th to campaign events across the country.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 15:35
    @AverageJoe1
    So you are not a native to Earth. I knew it all along. Trump saying Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers is not negative? I could google a THOUSAND digs like that one from your god Trump.
  10. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 15:45
    @sonhouse

Well maybe you could do that for us?
    It would give you a break from obsessing over black musicians.

Moderation is key sonhouse 😘
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Oct '20 17:16
    @no1marauder said
    Here's a list of Biden's and other members of his campaign's air travels in the last month and a half:
    https://jettip.net/blog/tracking-the-2020-us-presidential-campaign-aircraft

I count 18 air trips by Joe Biden since September 17th to campaign events across the country.
    I think what happens are there are many gullable people who buy into Trumps lies and when he is proven wrong. What do they do? TRY to defend him. Really become laughable.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree