Weekend at Biden's

Weekend at Biden's

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

😏

Moves
24 Oct 20

1 minute clip.

Here is the truth!

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Oct 20

"How long do we have to keep this up?"

If he wins, dear, forever - or until the dems replace him with Harris. Oy

Lake Como

Moves
24 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
"How long do we have to keep this up?"

If he wins, dear, forever - or until the dems replace him with Harris. Oy
Why does he stay home, hardly leaves Delaware. He is home because he is weak and fragile. Imagine a man like this going into the White House and having servants waiting on him all over the place. I don’t know how you folks want him leading. He mentioned a dark winter at the debate. Have you ever heard Trump say anything negative? I’ll take the positive guy.

rain

Moves
24 Oct 20
1 edit

@averagejoe1 Have you ever heard Trump say anything negative?
LMFAO. You are not worth debating.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
24 Oct 20

@AverageJoe1 - Why does he stay home, hardly leaves Delaware.

Sure sounds strange for a man that owns his own B737, eh?

A new B737 costs $99 million. A used B7373, like Epstein's, is worth about $50 million.
This B737 is an unused trinket that only a $billionaire can afford. I'd love to see what Joe has in his offshore accounts.

Lake Como

Moves
24 Oct 20

@vivify said
LMFAO. You are not worth debating.
Oh yeah?!?

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
24 Oct 20

@earl-of-trumps said
@AverageJoe1 - Why does he stay home, hardly leaves Delaware.

Sure sounds strange for a man that owns his own B737, eh?

A new B737 costs $99 million. A used B7373, like Epstein's, is worth about $50 million.
This B737 is an unused trinket that only a $billionaire can afford. I'd love to see what Joe has in his offshore accounts.
Of course, he doesn't own it, KaiserAir, Inc does:

"For the time being, he has recently been seen boarding and deplaning from a Boeing 737-59D that was delivered in 1991, according to records from the Federal Aviation Administration.

According to the website of KaiserAir, Inc., the current operator, the typical configuration for charters is 60 seats arranged in a 2 x 2 layout, comparable to what you find in first class on a short-haul domestic airliner. It’s also possible the cabin has been modified, perhaps adding banks of facing seats, conference tables and so forth.

One of three 737s in Kaiser’s fleet, typical use, according to the company, includes VIP charters for corporations, athletic teams, families and other large groups."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/douggollan/2020/10/04/heres-the-interesting-history-of-joe-bidens-private-jet/#47e3c3cb1d88

Come clean and tell us what right wing website you read this on and so gullibly believed.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
24 Oct 20

@averagejoe1 said
Why does he stay home, hardly leaves Delaware. He is home because he is weak and fragile. Imagine a man like this going into the White House and having servants waiting on him all over the place. I don’t know how you folks want him leading. He mentioned a dark winter at the debate. Have you ever heard Trump say anything negative? I’ll take the positive guy.
Here's a list of Biden's and other members of his campaign's air travels in the last month and a half:
https://jettip.net/blog/tracking-the-2020-us-presidential-campaign-aircraft

I count 18 air trips by Joe Biden since September 17th to campaign events across the country.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Oct 20

@AverageJoe1
So you are not a native to Earth. I knew it all along. Trump saying Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers is not negative? I could google a THOUSAND digs like that one from your god Trump.

😏

Moves
24 Oct 20

@sonhouse

Well maybe you could do that for us?
It would give you a break from obsessing over black musicians.

Moderation is key sonhouse 😘

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Oct 20

@no1marauder said
Here's a list of Biden's and other members of his campaign's air travels in the last month and a half:
https://jettip.net/blog/tracking-the-2020-us-presidential-campaign-aircraft

I count 18 air trips by Joe Biden since September 17th to campaign events across the country.
I think what happens are there are many gullable people who buy into Trumps lies and when he is proven wrong. What do they do? TRY to defend him. Really become laughable.

-VR