1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 00:30
    It seems even the folks at Fox News are not buying Dick Cheney's story about those "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq, any more than than his story that America would be "greeted as liberators". 10+ years, hundereds of billions of wasted dollars, so many needless deaths, and I still don't see any weapons of mass destruction, and I don't see any Iraq citizens singing God Bless America. Well done Megyn...You go girl!

Let us keep this in mind, next time we go to vote.

http://news.yahoo.com/megyn-kelly-dick-cheney-iraq-interview-135553569.html?bcmt=comments-postbox
  2. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 02:281 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    It seems even the folks at Fox News are not buying Dick Cheney's story about those "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq, any more than than his story that America would be "greeted as liberators". 10+ years, hundereds of billions of wasted dollars, so many needless deaths, and I still don't see any weapons of mass destruction, and I don't see any Iraq citiz ...[text shortened]... ttp://news.yahoo.com/megyn-kelly-dick-cheney-iraq-interview-135553569.html?bcmt=comments-postbox
    I didn't look at the video, but blasting Bush or Chaney over Iraq hardly warrants praise. The whole world looks down on them for that. But now isn't when we need Fox News to stand against Cheney. They should've done so when it mattered, when Bush was in office. Instead, Fox acted like their party could do no wrong, and defended Bush every step of the way. So now, ten years later, when criticizing the war won't affect their party's election chances, they want credit for blasting Cheney?

Megyn and the rest of her network can blow me.
  3. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 02:43
    It seems even the folks at Fox News are not buying Dick Cheney's story about those "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq, any more than than his story that America would be "greeted as liberators". 10+ years, hundereds of billions of wasted dollars, so many needless deaths, and I still don't see any weapons of mass destruction, and I don't see any Iraq citiz ...[text shortened]... ttp://news.yahoo.com/megyn-kelly-dick-cheney-iraq-interview-135553569.html?bcmt=comments-postbox
    Did you actually listen to Cheney's answers, or just Megan's questions? As usual Ms. Kelley is a good journalist, asking tough questions of everyone. You do have to listen to the answers.
  4. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 13:02
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Did you actually listen to Cheney's answers, or just Megan's questions? As usual Ms. Kelley is a good journalist, asking tough questions of everyone. You do have to listen to the answers.
    Yeah Norm, I listened closely to Cheney's answers. I was NOT impressed with them...so what's your point?
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    20 Jun '14 13:05
    Yeah Norm, I listened closely to Cheney's answers. I was NOT impressed with them...so what's your point?
    I did, and I was. Fox news doesn't dodge the tough questions, but they do allow the questioned to answer them.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree