what democrats really think…

what democrats really think…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
48d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Fox news, Truth, yet another oxymoron.
I bet you still think it was Biden bringing charges against Trump.
It's already been leaked out that the White House discussed charging Trump with the local DA.

Z

Moves
48d

@mott-the-hoople said
strange way to defend racism…hmmm
strange way to admit you're either dumb and can't read (or understand what you read) or a liar who thinks nobody can tell you're lying.

Moves
48d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Fox news, Truth, yet another oxymoron.
I bet you still think it was Biden bringing charges against Trump.
The post is about a dem being racist and you bring up Trump again. you are a racist delusional little man.

Lake Como

Moves
48d

@boonon said
The post is about a dem being racist and you bring up Trump again. you are a racist delusional little man.
So strange...only yesterday I asked him to not write about Trump

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
48d

@Cliff-Mashburn
Show me the link. I don't suppose you remember the letter Garland sent Trump, saying if I am not to be totally independent goodbye Charlie, I won't take the job.
And Biden agreed 100%.
I guess that tidbit would never have shown up on Newsmax or the other ultrarightwingnut sites.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
47d

@cliff-mashburn said
It's already been leaked out that the White House discussed charging Trump with the local DA.
"Leaked out"??

Is that what you call making sh-- up?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
47d
2 edits

@mott-the-hoople said
😂
he didn’t use that word tho did he?

You use racism as a tool…you don’t give a damn about people being racist. You yourself are racist.

“noun,plural jig·a·boos.Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
a contemptuous term used to refer to a Black person.”

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/jigaboo
How many times do you need it explained to you?

Exactly which black person was he referring to?

Come on, at least throw out a name so we can all quit listening to you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
47d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Sorry, I am just speed reading about this racist democrat, but are you 3 libs.... Kev, SHouse and Suegirl.... defending a racist? Sue, specifically?
Are you 3 defending a racist? You can be no more disingenuous.

It is as if there is a chip inbedded in each of your 3 brains (all in tandem, synched to each other) which suggest B-level responses. The default in ...[text shortened]... zero credence if you ever say I or Mott or Wajoma are racist. I hate it. What will you write about?
But you are. All 3 of you. Clearly.

This guy has a vocabulary fail, but you guys mean what you say when you write racist stuff. Clearly.

This post of yours is classic Republican thinking.

You saying I have zero credibility (see, I just substituted the word you MEANT for the word you SAID) is incredible because YOU have zero credibility. Clearly.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
47d

@earl-of-trumps said
Oh my God... how dare he quote from FOX News!!! I'll fix it for you, sonhouse.

A Maryland Democratic congressman running for US Senate has apologised for using a racist slur during a hearing on Capitol Hill.

Speaking during a House budget committee hearing, David Trone said: “So this Republican jigaboo that it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business in ...[text shortened]... apology

I hope [i]Les Guardian
is more your speed, sonhouse. It was Duchess64's favorite.
Okay, Einstein.

Explain how what he said makes sense with the word 'jigaboo', and then try to understand what he said makes WAY MORE sense with the word 'bugaboo', and you'll see which word he meant.

I wonder if we'll ever see a day when the left can comfortably stop giving the right grammar lessons ALL THE TIME.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
47d

@mott-the-hoople said
strange way to defend racism…hmmm
Better to be UPFRONT about it like your buds in the KKK, right?

You know, those FINE people in Charlottesville?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
47d

@boonon said
And what have you learned here today?

Oh, yeah, not a damned thing, as usual.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
47d

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
47d

@mott-the-hoople said
…of black people

“ "So this Republican jigaboo that — it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business investment, it’s just completely faulty by people who have never run a business,"

sometimes the truth just slips out

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-frontrunner-in-tight-senate-race-drops-racial-slur-during-house-hearing
A democrat. Not democrats.

And is jigaboo a racist slur?
Was he talking about a black person?
I don’t even comprehend the context.

A republican jigaboo (whatever the fukk that is) could be used in the same context as calling the Irish (back in the 30’s and 40’s)
the nig*ers of Europe.

Or Elvis Costello singing:

There was a Checkpoint Charlie
He didn't crack a smile
But it's no laughing party
When you've been on the murder mile
Only takes one itchy trigger
One more widow, one less white nig*er

Both cases are not racist. They use a racist slur to define a situation that has nothing to do with skin colour.

Lake Como

Moves
47d
1 edit

@shavixmir said
A democrat. Not democrats.

And is jigaboo a racist slur?
Was he talking about a black person?
I don’t even comprehend the context.

A republican jigaboo (whatever the fukk that is) could be used in the same context as calling the Irish (back in the 30’s and 40’s)
the nig*ers of Europe.

Or Elvis Costello singing:

[quote] There was a Checkpoint Charl ...[text shortened]... re not racist. They use a racist slur to define a situation that has nothing to do with skin colour.
These sad posts, where you have absolutely nowhere to turn, really do highlight the steadfast lockstep liberals, who can think of not one thing to agree with that it is totally racist.
Sue-guy is classic with interjecting bugaboo in place of jigaboo, which clearly is a slur against African Americans and the American Africans alike.
Absolutely pitiful kids. I have said often this last month or so how bad your forum posting has become. I used to be able to know who a poster was without reading their name. But now you are all running together. I cannot tell the difference. Not a very good flag to carry.

Moves
47d

@averagejoe1 said
So strange...only yesterday I asked him to not write about Trump
Sonhouse needs to seek out psychiatric help.