1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 09:25
    ‘Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.’ Then all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’
    Leviticus 27:19

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
    Leviticus 19:34

You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt. Deuteronomy 10:19

It's one thing for a Christian to struggle with sin and their own imperfections. It's quite another for those who call themselves Christians to look down their noses at the masses in a sanctimonious manner and deliberately defy the will of GOD to achieve their own political ends.

Are you listening - Trump supporters?
  2. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 09:41
    @mchill said
    ‘Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.’ Then all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

You shall also love the stranger, ...[text shortened]... defy the will of GOD to achieve their own political ends.

Take it to spirituality spanky.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 10:05
    @mchill said

You shall also love the stranger, ...[text shortened]... defy the will of GOD to achieve their own political ends.

For the record, I have no problem with people wanting to immigrate legally who abide by the laws of the land. Even Trump suggested putting all these immigrants, who have the system full to the brim, into sanctuary cities, but the liberals like yourself don't seem to want them.

Go figure.

Well I guess the US is a Jesus country now, so what should we do about abortion?

(Scratches head)

Maybe we states should create sanctuary cities for unborn babies.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 10:28
    @whodey said
    For the record, I have no problem with people wanting to immigrate legally who abide by the laws of the land. Even Trump suggested putting all these immigrants, who have the system full to the brim, into sanctuary cities, but the liberals like yourself don't seem to want them.

Go figure.

Well I guess the US is a Jesus country now, so what should we do about abortion?

(Scratches head)

Are you saying they haven’t gone to unborn baby heaven 😢
  5. Standard memberchessturd
    Trump 2020
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 11:17
    Are we going with scripture or not?

I want my damn slaves!
    You people spout out this scripture crap then yell at me when I want my slaves back.

You decide. Scripture or not?
    You libtards want to pick and choose what you like.
    Just like those feminists who think they can hit men then cry when they get knocked the f##k out.
    Equal rights? Equal left hooks!
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 13:48
    @chessturd said

I want my damn slaves!
    You people spout out this scripture crap then yell at me when I want my slaves back.

Just like those feminists who think they can hit men then cry when they get knocked the f##k out.
    BAM!
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 18:13
    @whodey said

Go figure.

(Scratches head)

Jesus was not a law abiding citizen!
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 18:24
    @athousandyoung said
    Jesus was not a law abiding citizen!
    Really?

What laws did he break?
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 18:43
    @whodey said
    Really?

What laws did he break?
    Blasphemy and treason
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 18:461 edit
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jerrybowyer/2014/04/18/jesus-of-nazareth-enemy-of-the-state-executed-for-treason/#52a2403a2dc4

Jesus’ criminal career included public insults of the king (calling Herod a ‘fox’ and ‘a reed blowing in the wind’ ), implying that the Roman state was under God and not properly the other way around, harassment of government officials including at least one tax collector and one Sanhedrin member, as well as ordering and/or encouraging them to remit wealth back to the people from whom it was lawfully taxed. He was also guilty of a series of actions which treasonously called into legitimacy organs of the state such as Herod’s Temple. For example, he offered forgiveness and fellowship with God to sinners, violating the temple monopoly of public expiation and forgiveness. Furthermore, he illegally trespassed on government property and interfered with state-sanctioned money-changing operations which were properly operating with the permission of the appointees of the king at state-approved exchange rates.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 19:01
    @chessturd said

I want my damn slaves!

I’m sure the Donald would be fine with slavery. He wants his people to be like Kim Jung Un’s people...
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 19:07
    @athousandyoung said
    Blasphemy and treason
    Well if he was the Son of God it's not blasphemy, is it?

Again, what laws did he break?
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '19 19:082 edits
    @athousandyoung said
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jerrybowyer/2014/04/18/jesus-of-nazareth-enemy-of-the-state-executed-for-treason/#52a2403a2dc4

Jesus’ criminal career included public insults of the king (calling Herod a ‘fox’ and ‘a reed blowing in the wind’ ), implying that the Roman state was under God and not properly the other way around, harassment of government officials i ...[text shortened]... perating with the permission of the appointees of the king at state-approved exchange rates.
    If Jesus was who he said he was, then Herod is the treasonous one.

Isn't that right.

Herod at least had enough sense to send Jesus back to Pilate and did not dare sentence him himself.

Heck, Pilate would not even sentence Jesus either because he could not find fault with him and let the people choose themselves instead.

So I ask you, what laws did he break?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree