What Faux news is saying about Ford, hint: Attack

What Faux news is saying about Ford, hint: Attack

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Oct 18

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-blasey-ford-ex-boyfriend-says-she-helped-friend-prep-for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm

Following Trump's 'lead' from his oh so inspiring screech in Mississippi, a sitting president attacking a person not in government, the attack continues now by senator GREASY.

Reepy Rastardly Guy

Dustbin of history

Moves
03 Oct 18

So, she lied. That clears things right up then.

Moves
03 Oct 18

@sonhouse said
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-blasey-ford-ex-boyfriend-says-she-helped-friend-prep-for-potential-polygraph-grassley-sounds-alarm

Following Trump's 'lead' from his oh so inspiring screech in Mississippi, a sitting president attacking a person not in government, the attack continues now by senator GREASY.
That is her ex saying that, not Fox. Your are stupid!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Oct 18

@mott-the-hoople said
That is her ex saying that, not Fox. Your are stupid!
Gee, it sure SEEMS like Fox reported this. But the fact it is just another distraction means nothing to you.

Moves
03 Oct 18

@sonhouse said
Gee, it sure SEEMS like Fox reported this. But the fact it is just another distraction means nothing to you.
yes, Fox is reporting what the ex said. See how stupid your thread title is now?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Oct 18

@mott-the-hoople said
yes, Fox is reporting what the ex said. See how stupid your thread title is now?
I don't suppose you went into WHY he is the X, and perhaps is getting in a bit of payback? Why don't you ask THAT question, eh? So if Ford says K attacked her, nobody believes it but as soon as a negative comes in, every republican is on board instantly. SEE, WE TOLD YOU SO, SHE IS LYING. THEREFORE K WILL BE CONFIRMED NO MATTER WHAT OTHER SHYTE COMES UP.

That about sums it up.

Moves
03 Oct 18

@sonhouse said
I don't suppose you went into WHY he is the X, and perhaps is getting in a bit of payback? Why don't you ask THAT question, eh? So if Ford says K attacked her, nobody believes it but as soon as a negative comes in, every republican is on board instantly. SEE, WE TOLD YOU SO, SHE IS LYING. THEREFORE K WILL BE CONFIRMED NO MATTER WHAT OTHER SHYTE COMES UP.

That about sums it up.
I didn't say anything about the ex. You however exposed your hypocrisy.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Oct 18

@mott-the-hoople said
I didn't say anything about the ex. You however exposed your hypocrisy.
My hypocrisy. Sure. You can't even ACKNOWLEDGE the total corruption inherent in the republican party or the obvious bid to take over by coup all three branches of government. THAT is the bottom line here, and a 40 year lock on SCOTUS in the devils bargain they are making.

This is nothing less than the dissolving of what the US was founded for.
Now it is a complete takeover by republicans of all three branches of government and you can't even see that as a problem, but you see it as a SOLUTION.

Good luck with that.

Women are coming out in droves against all this absolute corruption going on in levels we don't even know about YET.

You must think it's no big deal republicans are taking over completely, absolutely killing the idea of checks and balances. So tell me how that checks and balance thing is doing now?

You WANT republicans to take over all three branches, nothing would please you and 30% of the population also. The problem with that takeover is it is temporary. When dems take over in November, there will be shlt to pay. Payback is going to be an absolute bitch, COUNT ON IT.