1. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 16:17
    All Americans that watch fox are dumb and Nazi's thread?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 16:29
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    It was posted twice, removed twice.

Because some mod realized they are going to lose business if they allow that crud.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 16:43
    Ya vol, it has been removed.

In case you all missed it, the FCC gave Fox news the right to regulate the internet Christmas Eve night in addition to the government regulating it.

If it makes you feel any better, it was a close 3-2 vote once again. I just wonder who those 5 mystery people are, don't you?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 16:45
    Originally posted by whodey
    Ya vol, it has been removed.

In case you all missed it, the FCC gave Fox news the right to regulate the internet Christmas Eve night in addition to the government regulating it.

If it makes you feel any better, it was a close 3-2 vote once again. I just wonder who those 5 mystery people are, don't you?
    "Regulate xmas eve night" WTF are you talking about?
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 16:49
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    "Regulate xmas eve night" WTF are you talking about?
    I was joking Sam. It was a reference to the 3-2 vote the FCC made to regulate the internet, I believe it was on a Saturday. It seems that the federal government limits their most controversial moves over weekends or holidays. I suppose they think people will pay less attention to them if they do.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 16:511 edit
    I was joking Sam. It was a reference to the 3-2 vote the FCC made to regulate the internet, I believe it was on a Saturday. It seems that the federal government limits their most controversial moves over weekends or holidays. I suppose they think people will pay less attention to them if they do.
    The FCC decided it can regulate the internet?
    Wow how awful.
    I guess NAMBLA fans will be really put out.
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 17:291 edit
    Originally posted by Sam The Sham
    The FCC decided it can regulate the internet?
    Wow how awful.
    I guess NAMBLA fans will be really put out.
    I doubt they have anything to worry about. After all, the left generally celebrates sexual deviants and think that excessive jail times for such individuals are outrageous.
  8. Burnsville, NC, USA
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 19:04
    I doubt they have anything to worry about. After all, the left generally celebrates sexual deviants and think that excessive jail times for such individuals are outrageous.
    Really? The left? Can you go back and look at the sexual deviants ousted from Congress for the last 10 years and tell me what party they were representing. I'll give you a hint; GOP.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    25 Dec '10 19:32
    Lying comes so easily to you that you can open a thread three days ago on a Wednesday complaining about a FCC decision made the prior day and then a few days later claim the FCC decision was made on a "Saturday or holiday"!
  10. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    26 Dec '10 15:10
    Perhaps too much name calling. I must agree
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Dec '10 22:47
    Originally posted by bill718
    Perhaps too much name calling. I must agree
    Sure Bill, its a pity because i thought the poster made a valid point, not of course that all Americans are dumb, only the ones not from Texas that is 😛 , but that media seems to have a much greater impact on the lives of certain sections of the population through exposure to questionable media and pure emotional content.
  12. Joined
    25 Dec '10
    Moves
    26 Dec '10 23:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree