I swore I would not watch it, but somehow did. That is a whole hour of my life that I'll never get back. So what did I learn?
1. With Joe Biden at the helm, cancer will soon be a thing of the past.
2. With Kim Davis at the State of the Union Adress, I knew there was something horribly gat about the whole event.
3. Club Gitmo is so expensive it is causing the US to go bankrupt. It costs so much, keeping it open for one year is about as much as paying for one hour of golf in Hawaii for Obama.
4. Republicans are idiots who secretly tell Obama they think he is right about everything but are afraid to say so. That's why they don't challenge him in any substantive way other than sling poo.at him to get votes
5. We should be optimistic about the future even though those in the GOP seem to be all full of doom and gloom, aside from the world being destroyed from global warming because carbon taxes just are not high enough, but I think that is only common sense.
6. The hostages taken in Iran were not worth mentioning. I know, I know, they are released now, but I found it odd at the time.
7. Politics has become too partisan. We all need to start to think the same and act the same. You know, like Obama.
8. The economy is just fine. Ignore what Wall Street is doing right now.