1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    11 May '12 17:271 edit
    Romney is making the obligatory trip to Falwell's Liberty College, which after all these years still boasts archaic rules like this one:

"Hair and clothing styles related to a counterculture (as determined by the Student Affairs Deans’ Review Committee) are not acceptable. Hair should be cut in such a way that it will not come over the ears, collar or eyebrows at any time. Ponytails for men are unacceptable."

Given the story of his assault and battery on a fellow high school student, the irony - well, actually this isn't irony. By forcing his fellow student down and cutting his hair, Romney was just asserting his faith, right? These anti-bullying rules - it's all about oppressing Christians!

Here's the story anyway.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/05/romney-style-hair-preferred-at-liberty-univ.php?ref=fpblg
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    11 May '12 17:401 edit
    "Liberty" University ha!

I wonder if this hair is considered counterculture:

http://www.painetworks.com/pages/fb/fb0365.html
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    11 May '12 19:47
    For every cop that has ever taken advantage of somebody...
    ...beat 'em down or hurt 'em...because they got long hair...

Cop Killer by Ice-T
  4. Germany
    Moves
    11 May '12 19:57
    I guess I won't be doing any postdocs there...
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    11 May '12 20:16
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    Romney is making the obligatory trip to Falwell's Liberty College, which after all these years still boasts archaic rules like this one:

"Hair and clothing styles related to a counterculture (as determined by the Student Affairs Deans’ Review Committee) are not acceptable. Hair should be cut in such a way that it will not come over the ears, collar or eyeb ...[text shortened]... 12.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/05/romney-style-hair-preferred-at-liberty-univ.php?ref=fpblg
    I assume the University was named during a particularly chronic bout of Ironicitis.
  6. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    11 May '12 23:42

"Hair and clothing styles related to a counterculture (as determined by the Student Affairs Deans’ Review Committee) are not acceptable. Hair should be cut in such a way that it will not come over the ears, collar or eyeb ...[text shortened]... 12.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/05/romney-style-hair-preferred-at-liberty-univ.php?ref=fpblg
    Given the story of his[Romney]assault and battery on a fellow high school student-Kunsoo

Poor,demented, little lamb being led to slaughter. Being spoon fed poison and lapping it up all the way. Are you Friggin serious Kunsoo ?! It doesn't get much more idiotic and moronic than this !🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  7. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    12 May '12 00:22
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    Given the story of his[Romney]assault and battery on a fellow high school student[b]-Kunsoo

Poor,demented, little lamb being led to slaughter. Being spoon fed poison and lapping it up all the way. Are you Friggin serious Kunsoo ?! It doesn't get much more idiotic and moronic than this !🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄[/b]
    It was actually a joke Uther.
  8. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    12 May '12 00:371 edit
    And witchcraft will get you fined 500 bucks!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/05/11/1090933/-At-Liberty-University-practicing-witchcraft-will-cost-you-500-00?detail=hide

That's NOT a joke.
  9. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    12 May '12 01:49
    And witchcraft will get you fined 500 bucks!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/05/11/1090933/-At-Liberty-University-practicing-witchcraft-will-cost-you-500-00?detail=hide

That's NOT a joke.
    No one is forced to attend.
  10. Hy-Brasil
    Moves
    12 May '12 04:08
    I highly doubt that. You attempted to pass that off in perfect goose step fashion. You made your comrades proud.
  11. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    12 May '12 09:31
    BAD joke I feel embarassed I joined in the fun 😳
  12. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    12 May '12 18:31
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I highly doubt that. You attempted to pass that off in perfect goose step fashion. You made your comrades proud.
    Oh give me a break! You're not that dumb.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree