1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 22:01
    Top 1% of wage earners paid 42% of all income taxes in 2020
    The top 50% paid 97.7% of all income taxes in 2020.
    We support all of your Woke dreams and you want MORE!!?? MORE, you say!!?!??
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 22:06
    Does it matter? The strong take what they want.
  3. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Jan '23 23:201 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    americans have no healthcare, your education system is a joke, you have an ageing infrastructure, you can barely afford to rent let alone buy a home. What woke dreams.

sniffing crayons again?
  4. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 00:342 edits
    @zahlanzi said
    americans have no healthcare,
    If they don't have health care what does that say about Canada when you get people heading south across the border to the US for treatment?

sniffing your finger that's been who knows where again?
  5. Standard memberEndLame
    👌
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 00:42
    It means our health care that comes from taxing everyone's ass is shyt.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 01:41
    @averagejoe1 said
    They pay all that income tax because they make all the money.

Tax wealth instead of income and there'd be more incentive to work.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 01:41

Removed by poster

8. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 16:14
    @zahlanzi said
    americans have no healthcare, your education system is a joke, you have an ageing infrastructure, you can barely afford to rent let alone buy a home. What woke dreams.

sniffing crayons again?
    Zahlanzi, Zahlanzi.....who HAVE you been reading lately...? Please look at this link for your edification

https://www.numbeo.com/health-care/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Romania

I have others. You should not cast stones,,,,,you can't kid a kidder!
  9. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 16:20
    @averagejoe1 said
    Zahlanzi, Zahlanzi.....who HAVE you been reading lately...? Please look at this link for your edification

https://www.numbeo.com/health-care/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=United+States&country2=Romania

I have others. You should not cast stones,,,,,you can't kid a kidder!
    “ I have others. You should not cast stones,,,,,you can't kid a kidder!”
    Ha a rare moment of honesty
    Don’t worry about those figures Joe your corporate ass lickers in congress are going to bring in a sales tax on every day items so the rich can get richer and the poor can get poorer
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 18:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    Don’t worry about those figures Joe your corporate ass lickers in congress are going to bring in a sales tax on every day items so the rich can get richer and the poor can get poorer
    It's like, you are concentrated, with street poster in hand!, upon making the Rich earn less, or have them pay more in taxes in addition to paying their exorbitant amount today.
    Here is an idea. Take care improving your own life....why think about what other people are doing? You can get rich by yourself. Make your own pie. A dogwarlker in NYC earns $100K, Do that, then, after you get a clientele, hire more walkers, pay them what you can get by with, and pocket great revenues!
    Do you think this is a good idea? A bad idea? Would your decision take into consideration wealthy people who live here and there??

Why won't Kev answer this question?
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 18:45
    @kevcvs57 said
    Marauder is on a crusade as we speak, to strip people of land ownership. So, it should not bother you about sales tax, and people are not going to be going to stores, as they will just plant seed all year, and , well, get by.
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 18:58
    @wildgrass said
    They pay all that income tax because they make all the money.

Tax wealth instead of income and there'd be more incentive to work.
    True, they pay all that tax, because they make (a lot) of money. Not All of the money. You libs act like they collect all of the money in society, so that there is none left for anyone else. I truly believe that that is what you are saying .
    You know you can go out and make your own money without any thought of the rich guy a few blocks away. You see, he has his money, no matter how much, not our business, and you have your money.
  13. Joined
    23 Feb '22
    Moves
    31 Jan '23 23:32
    @zahlanzi said

sniffing crayons again?
    I thought we had Obamacare.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 11:36
    @averagejoe1 said
    It's like, you are concentrated, with street poster in hand!, upon making the Rich earn less, or have them pay more in taxes in addition to paying their exorbitant amount today.
    Here is an idea. Take care improving your own life....why think about what other people are doing? You can get rich by yourself. Make your own pie. A dogwarlker in NYC earns $100K, Do tha ...[text shortened]... into consideration wealthy people who live here and there??

Why won't Kev answer this question?
    So your ok with the sales tax on everyday items then, I don’t care what you think Joe just keeping it real in terms of exactly who you republicans favour re the ordinary folk and the mega rich.
    Your ok with ordinary folks paying more tax whilst the rich pay less as a proportion of their incomes, you are only two years from an election, the people have a right to know the difference between the two main parties.
  15. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    01 Feb '23 11:561 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    So your ok with the sales tax on everyday items then, I don’t care what you think Joe just keeping it real in terms of exactly who you republicans favour re the ordinary folk and the mega rich.
    Your ok with ordinary folks paying more tax whilst the rich pay less as a proportion of their incomes, you are only two years from an election, the people have a right to know the difference between the two main parties.
    We have always had that sales tax. Are you saying that we shall not have a sales tax?? Or, that only the rich pay a sales tax? But they already pay over 50% of all income tax. Further, if the 'ordinary folk' are not having to pay income tax which is being covered by the rich, should they not pay SOMEthing?
    Kev, should nof every member of a society have skin in he game ? Just how big of a free-ride do you think the ordinary folk should have?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree