1. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 02:042 edits
    Back in the 80's I had the honor of playing against a young man in a simultaneous exhibition at our local chess club. He was 18 and already a master. He defeated all 30 of us. This brilliant young man could have pursued chess, but he chose to become an academic, and today he is our State Attorney General. He has filed a multi state lawsuit challenging the Trump administration's policies inhumane treatment of children on our southern border.

Yes, this was a few months ago, but this is what REAL attorney generals do. Thank You Bobby, may GOD bless you, and bring you victory! 🙂

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/washington-16-other-states-sue-trump-administration-over-family-separations/

https://www.atg.wa.gov/news/news-releases/ag-ferguson-lead-multistate-lawsuit-challenging-trump-administration-family
  2. S. Korea
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 04:06
    Yeah, sure, that would be what a REAL attorney general does in the sense that he tries to advance his own political ideas and agenda.

If a man is legitimate attorney, fair minded, totally clean, hard working, and intelligent... and a chess master... and he does the same thing this as this guy, but on behalf of the agenda of Pres. Trump, he would also be a REAL attorney general.
  3. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 06:02
    @philokalia said
    Yeah, sure, that would be what a REAL attorney general does in the sense that he tries to advance his own political ideas and agenda.

If a man is legitimate attorney, fair minded, totally clean, hard working, and intelligent... and a chess master... and he does the same thing this as this guy, but on behalf of the agenda of Pres. Trump, he would also be a REAL attorney general.
    I think you have missed the point.

If you agree that the President is behaving
    legally you can't take him to court to agree with him!

Do you disagree with Trump abiding by the laws of the country?
  4. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 12:58
    @mchill said
    Back in the 80's I had the honor of playing against a young man in a simultaneous exhibition at our local chess club. He was 18 and already a master. He defeated all 30 of us. This brilliant young man could have pursued chess, but he chose to become an academic, and today he is our State Attorney General. He has filed a multi state lawsuit challenging the Trump administration' ...[text shortened]... a.gov/news/news-releases/ag-ferguson-lead-multistate-lawsuit-challenging-trump-administration-family
    “Real” AGs do not fight for illegals, period!
  5. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 13:16
    @mott-the-hoople said
    “Real” AGs do not fight for illegals, period!
    Ah, so only the life of unborn US citizens are worth fighting for, everyone else can take a number?
  6. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 14:51
    @kmax87 said
    Ah, so only the life of unborn US citizens are worth fighting for, everyone else can take a number?
    yes, that is the way immigration works, throughout the world.
  7. S. Korea
    Moves
    06 Nov '18 02:45
    Many perfectly fine and scholarly people disagree on what the Constitution and what the law says.

Correct?

If that is the case, we should respect the differences of opinion and not disparage people who take opposing sides on these things, at least not on some personal level.

Geez, I really feel like a peace maker type today.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree