1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 21:35
    Originally posted by sh76
    Probably Lindsey Graham
    That guy just wants to suck up to liberals. He's lost all credebility as a Republican. He might as well be that has been from Pennsylvania.
  2. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 22:081 edit
    Originally posted by Eladar
    That guy just wants to suck up to liberals. He's lost all credebility as a Republican. He might as well be that has been from Pennsylvania.
    Many mainstream Americans, (including Graham himself, I suspect) would take that as a compliment.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 22:29
    Originally posted by Melanerpes
    Many mainstream Americans, (including Graham himself, I suspect) would take that as a compliment.
    Mainstream is in the eye of the beholder. I doubt Graham would take it as a complement.
  4. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 22:55
    Mainstream is in the eye of the beholder. I doubt Graham would take it as a complement.
    Graham has a mavericky side that comes out every once in awhile --- sort of like McCain used to be before he sold out.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 23:181 edit
    Graham has a mavericky side that comes out every once in awhile --- sort of like McCain used to be before he sold out.
    Do you really think that Graham would like being labeled as a Democrat in Republican robes?
  6. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    26 Jul '10 23:31
    Do you really think that Graham would like being labeled as a Democrat in Republican robes?
    He might not like the label - but unlike most GOPs, I don't think he'd turn to jelly in the face of such threats.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Jul '10 00:21
    That's what you said earlier. If he doesn't like it, then he wouldn't take it as a compliment.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Jul '10 03:57
    Originally posted by bill718
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/141440/Democrats-Jump-Six-Point-Lead-Generic-Ballot.aspx

It's only a few months to the mid term elections, and it appears the Republican party's efforts to recapture the House, or at least make some real gains in Congress is beginning to dim. Consider what the G O P has done since the election of 2008:

1. Played the fear car ...[text shortened]... merican people, because, the majority of American voters are not buying it!

😏
    I can only tell you what is going to happen to the GOP if they don't get their act together. They will disolve as a party and become insignificant.
  9. Joined
    18 May '09
    Moves
    27 Jul '10 07:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    cf: Thatcher circa 1985
    No comparison at all. She rejuvenated Britain which had been brought to the state of bankruptcy by years of Labour mismanagement requiring to be bailed out by the IMF.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree