Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Mar '18 13:021 edit
    YouTube

    Pretty much sums it so keep'em com'in! You are pretty entertaining. 😵
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    527681
    13 Mar '18 13:25
    Originally posted by @whodey
    [youtube]Dt5kPC7Bqq0[/youtube]

    Pretty much sums it so keep'em com'in! You are pretty entertaining. 😵
    Trump makes the News fly?
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    14639
    13 Mar '18 13:25
    What about people who believe in conspiracies of Google restricting videos by using a "left wing bias"?

    Still hopping from thread to thread, Whodey?
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Mar '18 13:26
    This just in, Rex Tillerson steps down

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/papadopoulos-says-trump-personally-encouraged-arrange-meeting-putin-new-book-reports-010056370.html

    Abner, Abner!!!
  5. SubscriberWOLFE63
    Tra il dire e il far
    C'e di mezzo il mar!
    Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22069
    13 Mar '18 14:19
    Speaking of conspiracy theorist: Just the other day...you were the one trying to convince yourself that Trump is a Progressive plant...no?

    The last filament of credibility that I'd invested in your opinions just burnt out.

    The others are right: You're just an attention whore. 😀
  6. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Joined
    08 Mar '11
    Moves
    9780
    13 Mar '18 16:151 edit
    Originally posted by @whodey
    This just in, Rex Tillerson steps down

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/papadopoulos-says-trump-personally-encouraged-arrange-meeting-putin-new-book-reports-010056370.html

    Abner, Abner!!!
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/politics/john-mcentee-white-house-security-clearance/index.html

    This just in, another Trump aide fired, this time for being under investigation from the Department of Homeland Security for serious Financial crimes.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    13 Mar '18 18:40
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Speaking of conspiracy theorist: Just the other day...you were the one trying to convince yourself that Trump is a Progressive plant...no?

    The last filament of credibility that I'd invested in your opinions just burnt out.

    The others are right: You're just an attention whore. 😀
    “The others are right: You're just an attention whore.”

    It just happened again - this time it’s an insult to whores of all kinds.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    13 Mar '18 19:10
    Originally posted by @vivify
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/politics/john-mcentee-white-house-security-clearance/index.html

    This just in, another Trump aide fired, this time for being under investigation from the Department of Homeland Security for serious Financial crimes.
    Abner, Abner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Standard membershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Joined
    31 Jan '04
    Moves
    56264
    13 Mar '18 21:40
    Originally posted by @whodey
    [youtube]Dt5kPC7Bqq0[/youtube]

    Pretty much sums it so keep'em com'in! You are pretty entertaining. 😵
    Trump conspiracy theorists?
    Really?

    Do you mean people who record what he says tweets and reminds the world of facts?
Back to Top