1. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 15:361 edit
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43586204

A vegan is celebrating the murder of a butcher and a left-winger is celebrating the death of a working class man doing his job (a cop).

I reckon a global nuclear war is needed.
    Seriously, I’m sick of everyone.

It’s time for everyone to die.
  2. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 16:09
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

A vegan is celebrating the murder of a butcher and a left-winger is celebrating the death of a working class man doing his job (a cop).

and you cant see that you are one of what you are complaining about.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 16:16
    "This just in: crazy people exist!!"

"Come to our wegpages! Read our sensational stories! Then post links to them on message boards so that other people read them as well! We need the MONEY!!"
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 16:49
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    [b]"This just in: crazy people exist!!"

"Come to our wegpages! Read our sensational stories! Then post links to them on message boards so that other people read them as well! We need the MONEY!!"[/b]
    Wrong...Take away the publics platform ( the internet and media - free speech tools ) and all the craziness in the world disappears with it. I mean it works with guns... 🙄
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 17:111 edit
    Originally posted by @shavixmir

Please don't worry too much about it. Having lived through the Cuban missile crisis, the cold war, Watergate, Iran - Contra, Y2K, the great recession, the 2012 doomsday scare, and now the Trump administration, I've learned these things have a way of working themselves out. 🙂
  6. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 17:21
    Originally posted by @joe-shmo
    Wrong...Take away the publics platform ( the internet and media - free speech tools ) and all the craziness in the world disappears with it. I mean it works with guns... 🙄
    That, sir, is an awesome comparison!! Totally on point.

I think you've effectively ended the gun discussion now. Maybe put out a public statement and end this once and for all?
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 20:00
    Originally posted by @great-king-rat
    That, sir, is an awesome comparison!! Totally on point.

I think you've effectively ended the gun discussion now. Maybe put out a public statement and end this once and for all?
    Excellent!
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    29 Mar '18 20:02
    Originally posted by @joe-shmo
    Well... uh... not sure what yer yappin’ aboot, but it seems you’ve forgotten yer meds.

Other than that... yes! I think.
    No. Sorry, can’t really say...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree