1. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    18 Apr '24 11:57
    @kellyjay said
    Your fixation on the guy is nothing sort of mental abnormality.
    Why does he hammer it home so much. We get it. Does he think he will cause a person like me to want a person like Biden to run our nation. My thoughts, like everyone's, go to management abilities or whatever. That silly Sonhouse, who has likely had prurient thoughts, which is immoral, really wants to pick a guy for the wrong reasons. Seems my reasons make more sense...you know, presidential leadership? Check out here how pitiful the mind of Joe Biden. At least he does not mention his son Bo for the thousandth time.....

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/17/politics/biden-uncle-cannibals-new-guinea/index.html
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 00:48
    @AverageJoe1
    You clearly DON'T get 'IT' and never will, you are blind to anything bad Trump does and if he does one thing good it covers 1000 bad things he does like putting 5000 children in cages where you go YEAH? OBAMA built the cages like he knew a sociopath would use them to rip families apart and you approve because you don't think of those people as actual humans, only drug addicts, prostitutes, human trafficers, cartel members, ISIS terrorists, NEVER as just people trying to escape all that shyte.
  3. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 03:19
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You clearly DON'T get 'IT' and never will, you are blind to anything bad Trump does and if he does one thing good it covers 1000 bad things he does like putting 5000 children in cages where you go YEAH? OBAMA built the cages like he knew a sociopath would use them to rip families apart and you approve because you don't think of those people as actual humans, on ...[text shortened]... n trafficers, cartel members, ISIS terrorists, NEVER as just people trying to escape all that shyte.
    The kids in cages is a dud for you lil sunstroker fella. Illegal immigrants accompanying kids were getting a free pass over the border this led to kids being kidnapped, bought, sold and abandoned once there usefulness was over. Child abuse is what you stand for lil fella.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 08:071 edit
    @wajoma said
    The kids in cages is a dud for you lil sunstroker fella. Illegal immigrants accompanying kids were getting a free pass over the border this led to kids being kidnapped, bought, sold and abandoned once there usefulness was over. Child abuse is what you stand for lil fella.
    Is that really the best you could do?

Why can't people be prevented from talking while stupid?
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 08:471 edit
    @suzianne said
    Is that really the best you could do?

Why can't people be prevented from talking while stupid?
    Kids, kidnapped, bought and sold, used as a ticket to enter the US then discarded as trash is not enough for suziman? suziman wants more degradation, better degradation, suziman wants to wallow all the way in the cess pool.

You're as vile as they come.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 10:08
    @wajoma said
    Kids, kidnapped, bought and sold, used as a ticket to enter the US then discarded as trash is not enough for suziman? suziman wants more degradation, better degradation, suziman wants to wallow all the way in the cess pool.

You're as vile as they come.
    Seemingly it’s called finger-diarrhea.

And here we have a perfect example of a retarded aussie with a koala finger up his arse, spewing forth nonsense without even realising it.

David Attenborough would have a field day.
  7. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 10:13
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    You clearly DON'T get 'IT' and never will, you are blind to anything bad Trump does and if he does one thing good it covers 1000 bad things he does like putting 5000 children in cages where you go YEAH? OBAMA built the cages like he knew a sociopath would use them to rip families apart and you approve because you don't think of those people as actual humans, on ...[text shortened]... n trafficers, cartel members, ISIS terrorists, NEVER as just people trying to escape all that shyte.
    Don't be telling me what I think!!!! oops, sorry, haven't had my coffee yet.
    Ha, we all KNOW what you think..... Well, except for that one thing that you never answered me about, so, I don't know what you think about that.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    19 Apr '24 22:231 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    So tell me, is your god king Trump above the law? Or are all those charges bogus, a witch hunt because DEMS and DEMS only want him in jail so he won't make America grate again? You have said several times Trump is NOT above the law but here you are defending him at every turn. You clearly think he is innocent and BTW he HAS had a BUNCH of convictions already but mere fraud or defamation is not enough for you, it has to be CRIMINAL convictions which we already know you are lying about that also. He gets convicted, go to jail or probation, you will vote for him no matter HOW many criminal convictions he gets. You fool NOBODY.
    Tell me why he has fallen asleep several times at his latest trial, I would think he would need to have his wits fully with him instead, he falls asleep, Could it possibly have something to do with him attacking all those in the court system at THREE in the morning every day? On Twitter a hundred times a day, when maybe he should be listening to his lawyers?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree