Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 03 Feb '12 13:47
    Who's voting for Newt? I am. Paul is just in this race to make money and little Ricky is too extreme to get more than a handful of votes. How can we oppose the Mormon takeover of America? Is everyone OK with that? I don't want Mormons running things because they are communistic, authoritarian, and apocalyptic. How many believe (as I do) that when they take control they will re-enact polygamy? (They have a secret plan.) Isn't Newt Gingrich our only hope to prevent this? (Have Christian Conservatives just given up? Are they just pathetic punching bags?)
  2. 03 Feb '12 20:30
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Who's voting for Newt? I am. Paul is just in this race to make money and little Ricky is too extreme to get more than a handful of votes. How can we oppose the Mormon takeover of America? Is everyone OK with that? I don't want Mormons running things because they are communistic, authoritarian, and apocalyptic. How many believe (as I do) that when they t ...[text shortened]... ent this? (Have Christian Conservatives just given up? Are they just pathetic punching bags?)
    You tell em TJ! What a bunch of wimps!
  3. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    03 Feb '12 20:43
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Who's voting for Newt? I am. Paul is just in this race to make money and little Ricky is too extreme to get more than a handful of votes. How can we oppose the Mormon takeover of America? Is everyone OK with that? I don't want Mormons running things because they are communistic, authoritarian, and apocalyptic. How many believe (as I do) that when they t ...[text shortened]... ent this? (Have Christian Conservatives just given up? Are they just pathetic punching bags?)
    Who has had more wives? Romney, the Mormon, or Gingrich, the conservative Christian?
  4. Standard member Soothfast
    0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,
    03 Feb '12 21:12
    When it comes to wives, Mormons are parallel processors whilst "Christian conservatives" are serial processors.
  5. Subscriber WoodPush
    Pusher of wood
    03 Feb '12 22:37 / 1 edit
    That makes the the monogamous democratic uni-processors really sound boring. What is Paul, a turing machine?
  6. Subscriber kmax87
    You've got Kevin
    04 Feb '12 10:24
    Originally posted by WoodPush
    That makes the the monogamous democratic uni-processors really sound boring. What is Paul, a turing machine?
    no, a mobius drip (eternally boring!)
  7. 04 Feb '12 12:54
    Originally posted by WoodPush
    That makes the the monogamous democratic uni-processors really sound boring. What is Paul, a turing machine?
    Malware.
  8. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    04 Feb '12 13:07
    Originally posted by Soothfast
    When it comes to wives, Mormons are parallel processors whilst "Christian conservatives" are serial processors.
    But Mormons are parallel processors only in theory, while conservative Christians are serial processors in practice.
  9. 04 Feb '12 20:23
    Originally posted by rwingett
    But Mormons are parallel processors only in theory, while conservative Christians are serial processors in practice.
    Why does Mitt pay so little for domestic help? Think about it.
  10. 04 Feb '12 20:25
    Originally posted by TerrierJack
    Why does Mitt pay so little for domestic help? Think about it.
    Oh! Also note the lack of enthusiasm for any Republican. Conservatism is dead in America. (I still stand by my prediction that when Palin runs for President she will run as the nominee of the Socialist Worker's Party.)
  11. 06 Feb '12 02:25
    What has happened to the Republican party? Clowns as candidates. Religious fundamentalists dominate. Extreme right-wing ideology and propogated by right-wing AM radio hacks. I am sure Eisenhower is rolling in his grave.
  12. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    06 Feb '12 04:31
    Originally posted by moon1969
    What has happened to the Republican party? Clowns as candidates. Religious fundamentalists dominate. Extreme right-wing ideology and propogated by right-wing AM radio hacks. I am sure Eisenhower is rolling in his grave.
    ... to say nothing of Abraham Lincoln.
  13. 06 Feb '12 08:01
    Originally posted by rwingett
    ... to say nothing of Abraham Lincoln.
    And Robert LaFollette.
  14. 07 Feb '12 13:44
    And 'conservatives' are so embarrassed that they can no longer even defend the lunacy. The Tea Party is dead. Conservatism is dead. A horrible smell is rising from the direction of the next Republican convention. Look for a citizen bashing like you've never seen. All the evil groups will be called out and condemned because that is all they have left: mindless anger.