.Which President has kept us safer?

.Which President has kept us safer?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
183d

A really good eye-opening article. There are hundreds.
A challenge to you bed-wetters: Send us a link of how Biden has kept us safe. Why, I think you cannot, will not.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/4266750-the-world-was-safer-under-donald-trump/

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
183d

Just another question that libs will not answer. You did not answer the one about Trans Bathrooms. You will not answer this one.
Ask me a question.

Moves
183d
2 edits

@AverageJoe1
Wanna see something even worse, look at what the Swiss have done to their country:
https://rmx.news/migration/foreigners-convicted-of-nearly-half-of-all-rapes-and-murders-in-switzerland-last-year/
"When categorized geographically, it showed that migrants from predominantly Muslim countries were more likely to be convicted of these serious crimes. Maghreb migrants — those originating from the North African Arab nations of Tunisia, Morocco, and Algeria — were seven times more likely to have committed these crimes than a Swiss national."
Ohhhh jeez who'd a thought such a thing was possible?
26% of Swiss are now foreign born from 3rd world countries.
Jebus.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
182d

@averagejoe1 said
Just another question that libs will not answer. You did not answer the one about Trans Bathrooms. You will not answer this one.
Ask me a question.
Rats. No answers. Hey here's one they will jump on!!
Who likes free stuff?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
182d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Who likes free stuff?
We already know the answer, we also know you won’t like the answer so will claim no one answered any way so what would be the point of answering

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
181d

@averagejoe1 said
A really good eye-opening article. There are hundreds.
A challenge to you bed-wetters: Send us a link of how Biden has kept us safe. Why, I think you cannot, will not.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/4266750-the-world-was-safer-under-donald-trump/
Can we be safe without being Putin's puppy dog?

Okay, I have only one answer.

1. He didn't cave to whatever Putin wanted. Trump would have the Russians moving into Kentucky to buy up all the businesses there so that Mitch McConnell could be a shoo-in.

All because he wouldn't want his pee tape getting out.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
181d

@jj-adams said
@AverageJoe1
Wanna see something even worse, look at what the Swiss have done to their country:
https://rmx.news/migration/foreigners-convicted-of-nearly-half-of-all-rapes-and-murders-in-switzerland-last-year/
"When categorized geographically, it showed that migrants from predominantly Muslim countries were more likely to be convicted of these serious crimes. Maghreb migr ...[text shortened]... ught such a thing was possible?
26% of Swiss are now foreign born from 3rd world countries.
Jebus.
Another chapter from The Big Book of Republican Fairy Tales.

How much are dues in the KKK?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
181d

@averagejoe1 said
Who likes free stuff?
Republican corporate CEOs?

They pay Republicans in Congress under the table (spelled 'kickbacks' ) to send them plenty of free cash.

At least the Trump Crime Family goes straight to the oil money source. 2 billion worth.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
181d

@Suzianne
But that is nothing according to the zombie crowd since the Biden family got a million from the Chinese so they say. Just a continuation of Trump good, Biden bad.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
181d

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
But that is nothing according to the zombie crowd since the Biden family got a million from the Chinese so they say. Just a continuation of Trump good, Biden bad.
Shouldn’t all you unusual debaters .hahaha , debaters…… be over in the comedy forum.? It somehow does not fit here.
While I have the attention of all you silly people, how about some more comedy and silliness about why Trump has never been charged with insurrection. Actually, to my knowledge, no one was ever charged with insurrection on January 6. I know that one is a hard one to tackle, but I wish you would give it a try.