1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 07:253 edits
    Good old Rupert Murdoch. A card carrying HYPOCRITE, where his little DC paper goes Trump BAT HIT CRAZY, which is just a way to sell papers, he would NEVER say that on Fox news.

He doesn't even believe that, just posting what he thinks will sell because his paper is flagging, and he wants to boost circulation so a cynical BS attack on Trump he thinks will do the trick. The New York Post is going downhill and Ruppi knows it.

If he really believed that BS he would have said it loud and clear on Fox but THAT would never happen to a cynical hypocrite lie Ruppi.

The GOOD thing about that Bat Hit crap is the DA is going to take a VERY close look at what appears to be death threats and one assswipe already sent a death threat letter with some white powder inside so Trump's warriors are going to work to do what Trump wants, which is create chaos, maybe someone WILL kill the DA and throw a monkey wrench into the fire.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 17:223 edits
    @sonhouse said
    Good old Rupert Murdoch. A card carrying HYPOCRITE, where his little DC paper goes Trump BAT HIT CRAZY, which is just a way to sell papers, he would NEVER say that on Fox news.

He doesn't even believe that, just posting what he thinks will sell because his paper is flagging, and he wants to boost circulation so a cynical BS attack on Trump he thinks will do the trick. T ...[text shortened]... ants, which is create chaos, maybe someone WILL kill the DA and throw a monkey wrench into the fire.
    Could you put your 'findings' and discoveries in something other than paragraph form?. Like some sort of a graph, maybe a category or two, something we can get with a bit of speed reading? Categories a good idea, since you pepper your posts with several.
    And maybe go little light on unfounded opinion . I am always amazed at how you know why people say/do things. Their reasons.
    Your 1st para above: "He would never say that on FOX news". Say what? Geez.
  3. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 22:17
    FOX News just donated $1M to Red Cross.
    Any Whataboutisms out there by you lot? Something? Maybe change the subject, move a goal post? MAGA did it? Did what? Has TikTok got your tongue?
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 04:331 edit
    @AverageJoe1
    I TOLD you I work second shift, did you forget your memory meds? Tell me, did you see anything like the NY POST front page BAT HIT CRAZY on FOX NEWS? Are you so dumb you can't figure out why that Post article would NEVER be duplicated on TV?
    Did you forget the part that good old Rupert and the fox talking heads ALL said in private Trump is a criminal but LYING pays the bills so lie they will.
    Also you would not have heard THAT watching Fox either.

YouTube
  5. SubscriberWajoma
    Die Cheeseburger
    Provocation
    Moves
    29 Mar '23 05:311 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @AverageJoe1
    I TOLD you I work second shift, did you forget your memory meds? Tell me, did you see anything like the NY POST front page BAT HIT CRAZY on FOX NEWS? Are you so dumb you can't figure out why that Post article would NEVER be duplicated on TV?
    Did you forget the part that good old Rupert and the fox talking heads ALL said in private Trump is a criminal but LYIN ...[text shortened]... so you would not have heard THAT watching Fox either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_eyTrbzElo
    sonhouse, did you see sleepy joe telling jokes about chocolate ice cream, search Fox News for the vid, be warned you will experience actual physical cringe effect.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree