Who really killed Princess Diana?

Who really killed Princess Diana?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joined
23 Jul 05
Moves
8869
25 Mar 07

Many have speculated upon who really killed Princess Diana, was it the Royal Family, or perhaps it was just a tragic accident?

I think this will clear up any confusion:
http://tinyurl.com/273t5a

s

Joined
06 Aug 05
Moves
11712
25 Mar 07

The only one ultimately responsible is the drunken chauffer. All he had to do was call the police and lock the doors, pulling over or slowing down until they responded. She should have had better security, but the driver was ultimately responsible. He trie to outrun the newshounds due to his poor judgement from the booze.

Joined
23 Jul 05
Moves
8869
25 Mar 07

Originally posted by steve645
The only one ultimately responsible is the drunken chauffer. All he had to do was call the police and lock the doors, pulling over or slowing down until they responded. She should have had better security, but the driver was ultimately responsible. He trie to outrun the newshounds due to his poor judgement from the booze.
Don't you trust my source! 😲😵

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Joined
01 Jan 06
Moves
33672
25 Mar 07

Who cares? The tramp finally died and that's all it matters.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Joined
06 Sep 04
Moves
25076
25 Mar 07

The wall. El Oh El

M
Steamin transies

Joined
22 Nov 06
Moves
3265
25 Mar 07

What do Pink Floyd and Princess Diana have in common?

Their last hit was the wall.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Joined
27 Oct 02
Moves
47338
25 Mar 07

Originally posted by Merk
What do Pink Floyd and Princess Diana have in common?

Their last hit was the wall.
I thought she hit a support column in the tunnel.

s
Death from Above

El Paso, TX

Joined
27 Oct 02
Moves
47338
25 Mar 07

Originally posted by Bad wolf
Many have speculated upon who really killed Princess Diana, was it the Royal Family, or perhaps it was just a tragic accident?

I think this will clear up any confusion:
http://tinyurl.com/273t5a
It was the Big Bad Wolf.😉

M
Steamin transies

Joined
22 Nov 06
Moves
3265
25 Mar 07

Originally posted by slimjim
I thought she hit a support column in the tunnel.
You're killing my joke buddy. Lol!

S

Christchurch

Joined
12 Feb 07
Moves
1243
26 Mar 07

Originally posted by Bad wolf
Many have speculated upon who really killed Princess Diana, was it the Royal Family, or perhaps it was just a tragic accident?

I think this will clear up any confusion:
http://tinyurl.com/273t5a
I did. I also shot JFK.

S
Lead, Follow, or..

Saint Petersburg, FL

Joined
17 Aug 06
Moves
131640
26 Mar 07

Has anyone seen the picture of Di with tire tracks across her face?

S

Christchurch

Joined
12 Feb 07
Moves
1243
26 Mar 07

Originally posted by SmookieP
Has anyone seen the picture of Di with tire tracks across her face?
Yes. Her mother the Queen was angry with her and said "Wipe that Merc off your face!"

l
Kara Thrace &

her special destiny

Joined
24 Apr 06
Moves
20456
26 Mar 07

What was the last thing that went through Dianna's mind?
The engine.

S

Joined
14 Jul 06
Moves
20541
26 Mar 07

You lot are so nasty.
I don't think you realise the effort it takes to open a hospital on a monday, spend the rest of the week on a luxury yacht...